On-Line Bullions Dealers

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
glock19
glock19's picture
Hat Tips: 131
On-Line Bullions Dealers

What on-line bullion dealers do you recommend (not interested in numismatics)? 

There are so many on-line dealers to choose from.  What are some of the in your experience?  Any pitfalls? I imagine TF would recommend those that advertise on this website, but would appreciate to hear about some of your experiences.

I have been looking at my local coin shop.  I don't mind paying the premiums, but they also tell me they have to charge sales tax.  Maybe if I walked in with cash they would change their mind, but I don't have the nerve to do that.

I am new to buying gold so go easy on me.   I appreciate any feedback.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:31
DiamondEddie
DiamondEddie's picture
Hat Tips: 55
Monex is reputable and has

Monex is reputable and has great customer service. They require a minimum purchase of $2500 I think. Some reasons I like them:

- Direct telephone to your account rep. Same account rep each time.

- Guaranteed buy back at premium prices. ~6% over spot.

- Legitimate dealer with decades of good history.

You said online... Monex requires you to wire the funds for the purchase, so that's not really "online", however they do have a decent website.

Good luck with whomever you go with.

kemp
kemp's picture
Hat Tips: 552
I've used apmex.com and

I've used apmex.com and providentmetals.com - happy with both. I hear tulving.com is the place to go for prices closest to spot, but you must meet larger buying minimums.

Gil
Gil's picture
Hat Tips: 1175
Be sure to shop around

Sometimes you just have to grouse around to find a really great value. Many online dealers offer limited time specials. Yeah, some dealers have minimums ($2,500, 10 oz. Au, 500 oz Ag, etc.) but my personal preference is APMEX. They have a great selection of products, no minimums, their prices are reasonable and I live in the west (APMEX is in Oklahoma) so stuff generally gets to me pretty quick. Good luck.

survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
Hat Tips: 6888
come on guys

Provident Metals for everything that shines from govt mints. best prices on smaLL volume.

tulving is the place with the best prices if you are droPPin a significant amount.

monarch metals for the hand poured awesome 2 oz loaf when they have them. sure i wish i had some....

enjoy everyday

silverguru1
silverguru1's picture
Hat Tips: 2
Gainesville Coins is the Best!

Gainesville Coins is the best in my opinion!  They consistently have the best prices of all the dealers I have found.   

So It Goes
So It Goes's picture
Hat Tips: 2496
Wow - Gold at Tulving

If you've got the bucks. 

I just looked at Tulving.com -  The minimum is 20 coins

Gold 1 oz Canadian Maples - Dates of our Choice - special at 29.95 over spot.  

If my math is right - at around Au = 1700 - this gold - which I suspect will never be questioned for trade - is a measley 1.8% over spot - delivered and insured!

I have never seen the premium so low.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "On-Line Bullions Dealers"