Check out this survival retreat real estate link

one of my favorites :)

http://www.survivalrealty.com/2009/01/remote-montana-land.html

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06
clueless one
clueless one's picture
Hat Tips: 1016
my kind of place...though I'm

my kind of place...though I'm sure my wife and little one would have nothing of it.. after all, there's no walmart within spitting distance...

"For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad" Luke 8:17

sounds a little like the current times, eh?

zilverreiger
zilverreiger's picture
Hat Tips: 2845
kickass house by a polish

kickass house by a polish architect

http://www.google.com/search?pq=polish+architect&hl=nl&sugexp=ppwl&cp=17&gs_id=7&xhr=t&q=polish+architect+safe+house&client=seamonkey-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1111&bih=1062&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

SilverFocker
SilverFocker's picture
Hat Tips: 2577
I'll pass

I am already accustomed to going barefooted, no need to try out those snowshoes. A holler in the hills is far enough......besides, a still can't run without easy access to mash, no mash= no Apple Pie, aint gonna happen.

DaddyO
DaddyO's picture
Hat Tips: 1655
Great Site!

Jim Rawles' son runs survival realty dot com and the main site survivalblog.com is a site I highly recommend for those who are concerned about being ready for storms that may be headed our way. I have been a daily reader for years.

DaddyO

Gramp
Gramp's picture
Hat Tips: 5283
Going solar

After some research,I have finally ordered a  solar panel to start with!

Going to put a 50W panel outside my office window at home. Next will be a 400w inverter, that I hope to get at the Lowes store that is closing for 50% off. (If the line isn't too long.) Then thinking about 3 or 4 sealed Deep Cycle Batt. hooked to a charge controller and the panel.

This is just a start for me, and if goes well will be looking to expand the setup. For now, I am going to run my office lights and electronics off the solar system. With it being the room I spend the most time in, maybe i ca make a small dent in my electric bill. As well as having emergency lighting.

~ Even a dead Fish can go with the flow ~

Chris P. Bacon
Chris P. Bacon's picture
Hat Tips: 1287
Too cold in Montana. Higher

Too cold in Montana. Higher elevations of Arizona are really nice. Four full seasons and lots of remote land available

Drifter
Drifter's picture
Hat Tips: 1903
good point Rotwang

I didn't know that was Rawles son running that web site, I admire that family

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Check out this survival retreat real estate link"