Morons who only reply with 'FIRST'.

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
The_EE
The_EE's picture
Hat Tips: 8
Morons who only reply with 'FIRST'.

I understand this might not be the best post for a new player in the PM game but I need to say this.

Why are these 'FRIST' dip shits not banned? What use do they serve by going from post to post saying First? Are their lives so unfulfilling that they need to continue some stupid meme from nearly 6 years ago? Just wondering why the Turd allows these dolts to continue fouling up this fine site.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/first#.TrCsBLKIhBk

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:25

I came, I saw, I came again.

Cucamonga
Cucamonga's picture
Hat Tips: 581
First?!

Moderator Jane
Moderator Jane's picture
Hat Tips: 3501
First comments

One moderator did start removing the "first" comments and then people complained about it and wanted the first comments back, so the majority won out on this one. If you don't like them, ignore them. They won't kill you.

Moderator Calamity Jane helps keep Turdville free of trolls with her digital sharp-shooter!

firstsilver
firstsilver's picture
Hat Tips: 1300
Not first, and proud of it

The democracy angle was an interesting take, Moderator Jane, as Turd himself has noted many times that this is his site and he can make the rules -- not exactly a pure democracy. Not unfair, either.

You are correct, of course, that the "first" types won't kill us, but neither will the conspiracy nuts, or over-the-top political types, or overly combative and/or insulting posters, who nonetheless find their posts acted upon.

In case there's any chance of a re-vote, put me down for thinking the firsts need to get a life, preferably somewhere else. So, left to make a decision for yourself, would you delete the firsters?

admin
admin's picture
Hat Tips: 2964
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/46228#comment-46228

Site Administrator for TF Metals Report

Titus Andronicus
Titus Andronicus's picture
Hat Tips: 4484
Turd himself has done it.

I've seen Turd do it.  Not recently, but he did it.

It bugged me at first, but now it's all good.

admin
admin's picture
Hat Tips: 2964
Titus Andronicus wrote: I've

Titus Andronicus wrote:

I've seen Turd do it.  Not recently, but he did it.

It bugged me at first, but now it's all good.

Did you click my link?  ;-)

Site Administrator for TF Metals Report

kjm
kjm's picture
Hat Tips: 879
Have to agree they're dumb

Have to agree they're dumb and should be deleted. What do they add?  Should at the very least have to make a comment.

firstsilver
firstsilver's picture
Hat Tips: 1300
I clicked the link and ........

......the Turd FIRST! was a postscript, after he had written a comment. Sarcasm, perhaps? Seems like something less than an endorsement of the FIRST! practice.

Zoltan
Zoltan's picture
Hat Tips: 4775
@Cucamonga

That was some funny shit.

Keep up the good work.

The_EE, chill man, if that is all you have to complain about then things aren't too bad.

Z

The_EE
The_EE's picture
Oh, that isn't all. I am new

Oh, that isn't all. I am new to the site and honestly it seems like every post Turd makes or anyone else you have one of the flock of retarded parrots squawking away with 'First'. Luckily it doesn't seem like the group of 12 year old girls texting their BFF's on what they are going to be wearing on Monday have infiltrated this site, you don't have a bunch of dumb asses shortening simple words like 'you, your/you're' down into one or two letters. 

I guess what I am trying to say is, this is supposed to be a group of adults, perhaps many here should stop acting like dumbass 16 year olds who cant help but vocally regurgitate stupid memes from 6 years ago like retarded parrots and learn to be witty and original and if you are going to make a reply like Cucamonga, do so by inserting more than 5 letters as the title and a period as the reply. Having a high post count means jack and shit.

seekonksteve
seekonksteve's picture
Hat Tips: 365
gee i'm 58 and like to be

gee i'm 58 and like to be first(1st)at somethiung leavemethefuckaloneassface              thank you in advance

Cucamonga
Cucamonga's picture
Hat Tips: 581
@EE.  Your post was simply

@EE.  Your post was simply too much to resist in not offering such a response.  Admittedly, it was a bit childish but I couldn't help it <shrug>.  I, too, find some postings distracting but the first, second ... ritual is not one of them.  Take what you like and leave the rest.   Welcome to the site!  I hope you profit and add your insight to the group.  Regards.

BTW.  12TH?!

The_EE
The_EE's picture
I understand fully Cucamonga

I understand fully Cucamonga and I was poking some fun at it. I fully expected someone to do that because someone always does.

As for Profit, I am up 15% since I started stacking in early October so I cant complain. I dont have tons stacked but I am starting 10 years late and lots of dollars short, I should have been stacking at $5 an ounce. As for my insight, well, I have more questions than answers :D

GoldMania3000
GoldMania3000's picture
Hat Tips: 5332

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Morons who only reply with 'FIRST'."