The Scole Experiments

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
The Scole Experiments

If you like paranormal stuff this one will blow your mind.  Many scientists including Rupert Sheldrake were blown away.  These experiments at Scole England are not widely known but it appears people on the other side want to let you know we carry on after death.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

I Got Worms
I Got Worms's picture
Hat Tips: 25
I finally watched that the

I finally watched that the other night. Fascinating. Thanks for posting.

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
Thanks

I wasn't looking for this stuff just happened across it.    There are some cutting edge scientists (eg, Dr Rupert Sheldrake, Dr William Tiller, Dr Edgar Mitchell and many more) with reputations chasing this stuff to understand how it all works.  Clearly there is a link emerging between consciousness, quantum science and the paranormal (ghosts, ESP, reality and UFOs).  For those who know we are not alone and would like to understand our role in this cosmic game of life these are exciting times.  The feeling I get this is part of the awakening that will change the world forever and hopefully will change the money, murder, power, religion, greed paradigm  to something more enlightening that engages all sentients who want to move civilization from a Class-0 swamp dwellers to a Class-1 enlightened species.  Then we can say we've arrived.

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "The Scole Experiments"