Welcome - Evolution of Consciousness

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Hat Tips: 9168
Welcome - Evolution of Consciousness

Hello, I am Scott Johnson, pleased to meet all of you.

We are merely energy waves manifesting ourselves in human form.  We all come from the same essence of life.

Our Consciousness, Our Actions, Our Existence.

We are merely Universal Waves in Human Form

Relax, Observe, Enjoy

sm054fig1 We are Just Waves

Are You Aware?

Who looks outside, dreams; Who looks inside, awakes.     --  Carl Jung

Have we as a people stopped to realize that we are living in a completely unique time period within the history of humanity?  Can you name one other period in humanity where sharing opinions with one another has been so easily achieved and utilized via the internet?  Has there ever been a time in the world with a more integrated worldwide financial and political web on the planet than today?  Has humanity ever been so interconnected with no time delay?  Have there ever been so many distractions for the individual to overcome in order to find himself?  Has there ever been the abundance of available information for digestion by the individual, regardless if it is true or false knowledge.  What are the consequences and risks of living in a society that functions in this unique paradigm compared to the previous civilizations that have thrived and fallen? Can you step out the your unique normalcy perspective and observe a broader and more undefined structure?  Why is society plagued with constant war, corruption and psychological manipulation in the name of profit?  Is humanity about to achieve a new awareness that frees itself from the chains of illusion?

The potential exists to collaborate with one another and evolve as a species into a higher level of consciousness in which individuals strive to understand one another, the self, and reality (and live accordingly).  The challenge is great, the obstacles are daunting, the emotions are volatile, and the threat is ignorance, but the reward is the ability to truly live as a species.  Open your mind, we are apart of a new age in humanity.

-

See you when our frequencies cross.

Visit my blog at http://thehardrightedge.com

-

Sincerely, Humbly, Respectfully,

Scott J

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:27
ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
The Circle of Life

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
A Whole New World - Crazy

maravich44
maravich44's picture
.@ScottJ.2nd Wave. ./Disclosure..

..You are.  7..

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Mavriach

So are you :)

We are all the same essence.

You are hiding it in yourself becuase you think it is only in me.

We are all the same... there is no difference between any of us!  The new world is to be shared with all!

http://thehardrightedge.com/thesame/

Life goes by quick, and before you know it, it changes just like that.

The 7,000,000,000th human being will be born in 2011, each on his/her own individual cycle of life, with our own unique circumstances in which  manifests our reality.  For there is no inherit difference between any single human being on this planet, no matter how such an argument else-wise may be justified.  Statistically there is no root difference between any man, woman, or child of any heritage, as each of us are a culmination of circumstances in which we cannot consciously decide.  While we may differ in skin colors, languages, ethics, habits, beliefs, cultures, countries of origin, sufferings, injustices, struggles, luxuries, and overall environment, yet we all as individuals share a root common ancestry in which ties the human race together, better known as history.

Tyler
Tyler's picture
Hat Tips: 3174
Input

Scott,

I would like to think I'm pretty well versed in new age isms and different theories regarding the evolution of consciousness.  I appreciate your interest in the topic and your willingness to get information out to the public.  However, I don't find much in your postings that actually provide specific information to people who might be more interested. 

This might not be the best comparison, but it kind of reminds me how Obama never said the specifics of his plan or beliefs - just a bunch of feel good phrases.

I'd love to hear more detailed pragmatic information regarding your beliefs.

Best of luck!

Tyler 

Pellet
Pellet's picture
Hat Tips: 124
We are waves

Scott,

I'm with you on the "we are waves" comment and the evolution stuff, but not sure what the 260 days on the Mayan calendar represents.  There is not anything fast about it, it will take hundreds of years.  I expect that very few on the forum are going to be interested in what you have to say, but best wishes and good luck with getting your message out.  There are a lot of good teachers out there- one I like is Eckhart Tolle.  I don't post much and will not have time to get into message board discussions but may drop by from time to time.

Pellet

jacey
jacey's picture
Hat Tips: 1247
Hi Scott

I've been following Turd & Turdites for awhile now, but have only posted a couple of comments.  I have enjoyed reading your posts, you seem to have a good sense of what is going on with the metals.  I am curious, though about your recent 'knowing'.  I have done some research on the Maya and have read Calleman and many many others on the subject.  I've been trying to figure out exactly what your posts mean!  Are you talking end of times such as in the Bible? Or are you talking about the Mayan studies, or Clif High's webbot forecasts? I would love to know more about your thoughts and what you think will be coming since we are past the Oct 28th date.  Thanks!

jacey

Tabberto
Tabberto's picture
Hat Tips: 5013
book rec

ScottJ check out a new book called 'Navigating the Collapse of Time'

you can get it in kindle format or whatever - an excellent related read

Tecumseh
Tecumseh's picture
Hat Tips: 785
THE RED BOOK

In case anyone out there is interested, I own a 1/129 copy of Carl Jung's RED BOOK.  I would be willing to part with it to anyone who appreciates exactly what it is--a work of art, a work of psychology, and a work of immense spiritual importance. 

“My soul, where are you? Do you hear me? I speak. I call you--are you there? I have returned. I am here again. I have shaken the dust of all the lands from my feet, and I have come to you again.” -Jung, The Red Book

This edition of Jung's infamous Red Book or Liber Novus is the deluxe edition. Only 129 were produced by W.W. Norton & Co., and it is an exact replication of the original. The work itself is considered the most influential text in the history of psychology.  But the classification of this work as one of psychology is far too limited.  It is also a great work of gnosticism, art, spirituality and much more. 

The folio is 11.57" x 15.35", the same as the original. The work contains 53 pages of full images, 71 pages of both text and images and 81 pages are strictly calligraphic text. The work is bound in hand‐tooled red leather like the original and is kept in a fitted, clamshell case. Everything is in perfect condition.  Never opened.

For a video of the making of the Red Book, please visit:

For more information on the Red Book and a link to the foundation responsible for its publication, please visit: www.philemonfoundation.org

If interested, please provide an email address to which we correspond.  I will be frank.  This is a work of art.  It is like owning a 1/129 of Picasso's greatest work.  It is difficult to know how much such a work is worth, or will be worth in the future, but my price is firm. 

bbacq
bbacq's picture
Hat Tips: 1619
ScottJ: Life, the universe, everything...

Hey Scott, I have been around since the blogspot site, have observed the evolution in your thought, and found it interesting.  I am afraid I am too lazy to re-type all my thoughts, so I will unabashedly direct you to stuff I wrote a year ago that seems to relate to your pursuit of knowledge and self-awareness, here.

I recently finally polished off "Decoding the Universe" by Charles Seife.

Seife offers up the next layer of the onion beyond chaos and conplexity theory - information theory - as the ultimate prime mover amongst physical theories.  I find his arguments hard to refute, we do seem simply to be bundles of information desperately seeking replication.  Not very glamourous, but hey, since I get to enjoy myself while I am at it, it ain't so bad.

Another great why-are-we-here book is "At Home in the Universe" by Stuart Kauffman.

With respect to the marvels of the internet, allowing us to freely communicate, we must remember that the price of freedom is eternal vigilance.  Once, soon after invention, Gutenberg's printing press was an agent of freedom, helping the world out of feudalism and subservience to central control.  But eventually it became a tool of oppression, propaganda, and disinformation, as newspapers became the tool by which popular opinion could be controlled.  Do you trust what you read in the newspapers today?  Thought not.

The same fate awaits the Internet, and governments everywhere are insisting that the equipment manufacturers put in their internet routers and access devices facilities for deep inspection (effectively "wiretapping" ) and central control.  They hire blogsters to put forward their views, and they infect others' blogs with their hired trolls.  I am sure we have some here.

The good news is that truth will always out, and consciousnesses can only survive on a diet of truth - falsehood leads to extinction.  But it is a long battle.

At any rate, Scott, I wish you well on your journey to enlightenment!

best

bb

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Thanks for all the great comments

All of your feedback is very appreciated.  I look forward to trying to decipher what is going on (to the best of our ability).  Who says we the people can not do it for ourselves?  The internet is a magical place, yet we just have to be careful about getting too caught up with any one theory, for everything is indeed a balance.

-

Scott

Moderator Jane
Moderator Jane's picture
Hat Tips: 3501
Topic moved...

Just a quick note that I've moved this topic to "Everything Else" and added "Evolution of Consciousness" to the title so it's clearer what the topic is about. We're trying to keep the "Welcome Wagon" forum focused on welcoming and helping newbies, versus having deep spiritual discussion there. Thank you! :-)

Moderator Calamity Jane helps keep Turdville free of trolls with her digital sharp-shooter!

Hammer
Hammer's picture
Hat Tips: 16201
Scoot, glad to see you are

Scoot, glad to see you are still here and posting.

I think McKenna's the timewave theory might be of interest to you.

I have a chart of this theory of time you might enjoy playing with and will post a link to it later when I get home and have access to it.

As a famous philosopher once said......................."jog on" enlightened

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008
WTF ! Now you tell us !!!

Hammer
Hammer's picture
Hat Tips: 16201
Here you

Here you go.

http://www.frequency23.net/timewave/tools/timetraveler/timewave.jnlp

All very esoteric but it beats watching the tele :) and exercises the little grey cells.

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008
WTF ! Now you tell us !!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Welcome - Evolution of Consciousness"