Turd Ferguson's picture
Hat Tips: 272336
Wow!

That is seriously strange.

Rich MyGold
Rich MyGold's picture
Hat Tips: 599
Wow

Nice one. My question is: when will the aliens finally make real contact, in full HD transmission world-wide? What are they waiting for?

http://www.mygold.co.nz

backseatdriver
backseatdriver's picture
Seriously Bizarre

Joemac,

This is one of the most bizarre I have ever seen, and I have seen them all. 

I went to check out the actual video on your YouTube account just to see what others are saying because you know the UFO hunters are breathing this stuff day and night. Truly strange.

I would like to hear your feedback from this. Have the MIB,s contacted you yet? LOL....,no seriously.

BSD

"Blessed are those who find wisdom,those who gain understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold" Prov 3:13-14

RuNuts
RuNuts's picture
Hat Tips: 3562
Orionid Meteor Shower

http://www.space.com/13354-halleys-comet-meteor-shower-peaks-saturday.html

silver foil hat
silver foil hat's picture
Hat Tips: 2717
That was not a meteor.....

too fast and note the apparent curved trajectory.

Also, a meteor of that size / magnitude (brightness) would likely have a 'train' following it, which is a glowing, sometimes sparkling, appearing tail that lasts a second or two.

Plus, what's the second one (looks like more than one in formation) that appears near 13 - 14 seconds in in the upper left corner, again following a curved trajectory?

Here it is on a capture:

Hi Fiattack!

The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 34221
Awesome! You have to love the

Awesome!

You have to love the syncronicity of the little advertisement that says "PREMIERE  Grimm"  at the same time. 

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
Is it possible that it was a

Is it possible that it was a spotlight following a circular path from the ground, reflecting off of low level clouds?

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

Zachy D
Zachy D's picture
Hat Tips: 48
It's a rod

There is a dude doing investigations into these things, it's no alien ship but organic life form that moves a super high speeds. This guy calls them rods. Just type in rods on Google and you'll see what I'm talking about.

joemac
joemac's picture
Hat Tips: 14
The guy posted a DVR rip

The guy posted a DVR rip that's higher quality (

); it's time-lapsed (watch the clock and cars whizzing around). Though the pan shot with the fence in the foreground would have to have been edited in (unless the camera was moving VERY slowly). Not sure why they would go to the trouble of doing any of this, maybe a viral marketing campaign for Grimm?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "UFO footage on Sunday Night Football"