Silver Summit: Jeffery Christian/Bix Weir

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jrandom
Jrandom's picture
Hat Tips: 28
Silver Summit: Jeffery Christian/Bix Weir

I subscribe to Bix Weir and he sent out 2 email blasts on the 1st day of the Silver Summit.
-----------------------------

Just listened to Jeffery Christen's presentation at the Silver Summit and came away with 2 DOOZIES. 1) He has upped is previous "faux pas" of admitting 100-1 gold trading leverage on the LBM to 400-1 but he says it doesn't matter! 2) Christian claimed that the "Drive By Shooting" in May was caused by a change of trading positions on the COMEX....WHICH IT WAS! Of course, under US Commodity Law it is ILLEGAL for prices to be SET on the COMEX! The futures and options contracts can only be a "price discovery mechanism" and not a "price setting mechanism"!

Thanks again for your valuable insight Jeffery!
-----------------------------
I just got back from "The Great Silver Conspiracy Debate" where Bill Murphy absolutely blew the doors off that moron Jeffrey Christian. It was great to watch live!

Kitco is supposedly going to post it to their website so you'll get to watch it for yourself.

I have just posted part 1 of my speech here:

Understanding Silver Price Manipulation - Part 1
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/724.cfm

I'll post Part 2 tomorrow.

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
Silver Bullion
Silver Bullion's picture
Hat Tips: 6
Silver Summit Begins Today

All local mining companies will participate, as well as companies from all over the world and market experts. There will also be more than 80 exhibitors.

Eric Sprott, who Bond said is a “major player in the silver markets,” will speak at the event, as well as Wall Street legend Gordon Holmes.

Earl Bennett will discuss Silver Valley geology at 8:30 a.m., and Jeffrey Christian of CPM Group will debate Bill Murphy of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee at 1:30 p.m. on the topic: “Is the Precious Metals Price Rigged?”

http://www.shoshonenewspress.com/news/article_61b4d742-fc00-11e0-8d1b-001cc4c002e0.html

DanH
DanH's picture
Hat Tips: 94
RE: The idiot Jeffrey Christian!

"I just got back from "The Great Silver Conspiracy Debate" where Bill Murphy absolutely blew the doors off that moron Jeffrey Christian. It was great to watch live!"

That is great, I'd love to have seen that myself. If it's posted on the site I'll be sure to watch it! (If it's in the forums, I'll find another way to see it...)

wanab
wanab's picture
Hat Tips: 43
i just watched the

i just watched the debate.

this christian fellow seems as ingrained in the system as one could be. his rebuttals where standard discredit attempts that sounded like a lawyer in a courtroom.

i did find some of what he said to be enlightening into how every crevice of the market is being worked. he even said it himself, hes one of the original OTC ponzi scammers...  

Go GATA!

DanH
DanH's picture
Hat Tips: 94
I still haven't watched the

I still haven't watched the debate - but I keep seeing references to the debate where commentors feel that Kitco set up the video to favor Jeff Christian - here is one such blog entry: http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2011/10/kitco-bill-murphy-gata-vs-jeff.html

This wouldn't surprise me at all - I have little or no use for Kitco...

Jrandom
Jrandom's picture
Hat Tips: 28
Kitco Internet Question

During the debate, they had this pathetic question that came from a Kitco Internet person.  They served up a BS question about "Why does the COMEX raise margins when the prices are going up?"  I think everyone knows that they raise them after the waterfall has begun to increase the downward movement.  I am glad that Bill called out that point, but JC acted as if Bill had said nothing and then mentioned how they were good guys for slowing the sharp rise of metals with margin increases.  JC is a bad bad person.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver Summit: Jeffery Christian/Bix Weir"