MSM Reported Study Linking Vitamins to Death was Funded by Big-Pharma Advertising, and Results Were Altered!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Doc
The Doc's picture
Hat Tips: 2873
MSM Reported Study Linking Vitamins to Death was Funded by Big-Pharma Advertising, and Results Were Altered!

Study Linking Vitamins to Death Was Invalid, Altered, Funded by Big-Pharma, and FRAUDULENT!

What a chance to expose MSM FRAUDULENT REPORTING, as well as their attack on natural supplements!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:03
stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
Thank you

Thanks for sharing this. Big Pharma, the American Medical Association and organizations like it do their best to squash alternative health as much as possible. 

bern
bern's picture
Hat Tips: 1221
I wrote this ~6 years ago on

I wrote this ~6 years ago on another forum:

... Check out these statistics from 2003:

More than 100 million Americans regularly use vitamins. ...

... Overall, 57,801 exposures to different types of vitamins were reported to the poison control centers across the US in 2003, accounting for 63 major adverse outcomes and 4 deaths. Of the total exposures, 45,352 exposures occurred in children younger than age 6 years

http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic638.htm

58 thousand people reported with toxicity out of an estimated 100 million taking supplements.  That's 0.058%.

Liberty Library ~ PM Bug

bern
bern's picture
Hat Tips: 1221
That article seems to have

That article seems to have disappeared from it's original location, but I found a mirror/copy here:

http://www.thenhf.com/article.php?id=74

Liberty Library ~ PM Bug

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "MSM Reported Study Linking Vitamins to Death was Funded by Big-Pharma Advertising, and Results Were Altered!"