4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Moderator Jane
Moderator Jane's picture
Hat Tips: 3501
Rick Perry Topic

A topic for discussion of Rick Perry.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:22

Moderator Calamity Jane helps keep Turdville free of trolls with her digital sharp-shooter!

Shill
Shill's picture
Rick Perry officials spark

Rick Perry officials spark revolt after doctoring environment report | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Officials in Rick Perry's home state of Texas have set off a scientists' revolt after purging mentions of climate change and sea-level rise from what was supposed to be a landmark environmental report. The scientists said they were disowning the report on the state of Galveston Bay because of political interference and censorship from Perry appointees at the state's environmental agency.

( My comment ) You mean they LIED!, clearly you Jest.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Bay of Pigs
Bay of Pigs's picture
Shill

I know how you feel about Perry. I'm that way with Cain as well. There isn't an honest candidate (aside of RP) running for President. The GOP has become a laughingstock as far as I'm concerned.

I don't handle professional liars very well. The whole GW/carbon credit scam is now blowing up as the evidence clearly shows. The coldestt winter (last year) in the NW in the last 150 years. Yes, before trains, jets, cars and everything else was blamed for causing GW. The whole Earth is cooling now, not warming up. Temp's confirm this fact worldwide.

backseatdriver
backseatdriver's picture
BOP

I despise both parties, it has turned into some WWF match and who can pin the most blame on the other. Its all a show. Its rather disgusting. When all the fluffy matter is boiled down to its essence both parties are working for the common good of the global elites, Wall Street Institutional Banks, and the perpetuation of debt money. The most frustrating thing for me, is always being left with the option of picking the lesser of two evils. I am done with that and would rather not participate in it. Its a suckers game in my opinion.

Cya

BSD

"Blessed are those who find wisdom,those who gain understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold" Prov 3:13-14

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Rick Perry Topic"