Obama - a former KGB agent?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Hat Tips: 4978
Obama - a former KGB agent?

mk3.jpg

"Barack Obama with his brothers Samson and Ben in 1987 in Nairobi. I have a perfect memory and I state that I saw the man in the center of this picture in Moscow in 1987, where I've been trained at KGB Intelligence Institute."

by Mikhail Kryzhanovsky  (prof7prof@yahoo.com)
(henrymakow.com)

August 4, 1961- Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.
If there's something very wrong with someone's birth certificate and if there's an indication that this someone used a birth certificate of a newborn child (Virginia Sunahara) who died at birth or soon after birth, we have to talk about the methods Russian intelligence (SVR, a former KGB) and its illegal espionage department. We have to talk about one of the  illegal spy "documentation process" - using birth certificates to get legal documents in USA - SS#, driver license, passport.

There are two possibilities.

First is - Obama was exchanged by a professional illegal spy, because of the "birth certificate" issue (that's the #1 sign Russian illegal intelligence might be involved).

Second - Obama was recruited and trained in 1981-1983 years in Moscow ("lost" Columbia University years). Most probably, he was just recruited.

Now, let's reconstruct Obama's biography as I see it with my 30 years of espionage experience.

http://henrymakow.com/

Just more reading information/propaganda:)

Fried(e)

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

Fighting the GOOD fight on this QUEST for Truth...
The battle is not between right and left; it is between us and 'them.'

Haole
Haole's picture
His name is Barry Soetoro

His name is Barry Soetoro

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Obama - a former KGB agent?"