5 posts / 0 new
Last post
bobby
bobby's picture
Hat Tips: 2892
This one is interesting

Encore Renaissance

http://www.encorerenaissance.com/

sitting on potential bonanza near Kamloops, new CEO announced today and trading around 3 cents a share

of course, I could be wrong

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:20
mouser
mouser's picture
Hat Tips: 5116
Careful on that one, this

Careful on that one, this property has been shopped around and discarded by several companies. Bonaparte Gold property was owned by North American GEM, NAG, back when i owned that co. Did a bulk sample and gave up on it. Let the claim expire, and since a few others have taken it up and then  done the same, letting it go back.

If there was something there worth keeping, the others would not have let it slip away. Have relatives that live very close to those claims, rumors of a few veins,  very thin, and exploration hasnt uncovered anything big.

EZ management  i see added the former CEO of  Bralorne.... hmmmm.

bobby
bobby's picture
[quote=mouser] EZ management 

[quote=mouser]

EZ management  i see added the former CEO of  Bralorne.... hmmmm.

As I am a renowned dumb ass, is that good or bad? Any advice or info is appreciated.

Thanks!

mouser
mouser's picture
Hat Tips: 5116
EZ

Ah sorry EZ was tagged as a pump and dump not long ago, the new CEO gives them more credibility than they had. However , it is up for debate as to his success as CEO at Bralorne. 2008-2009 were tuff times for any up and comers.....

EZ has several claims, spread all over NA. Not sure any of them have something, real lottery ticket.

bobby
bobby's picture
thanks! I got a bet down, so

thanks!

I got a bet down, so we shall see what we shall see

if it gets to a dime...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "This one is interesting"