Levin: Iran assassination plot 'a damn serious threat to the United States,' maybe an act of war

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wizard
Wizard's picture
Hat Tips: 3116
Levin: Iran assassination plot 'a damn serious threat to the United States,' maybe an act of war

Any Thoughts or Opinions Appreciated

http://www.mlive.com/news/us-world/index.ssf/2011/10/carl_levin_iran_assassination.html

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:03
UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
An assassination attempt on

An assassination attempt on our soil between two other countries. I'd say it's between them, not us. 

backseatdriver
backseatdriver's picture
Some food for thought

All though it is MSM television, it can spark some synapses to think outside the MSM vortex.

Spit it out or chew on it. Just putting it out there.

BSD

"Blessed are those who find wisdom,those who gain understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold" Prov 3:13-14

Rico
Rico's picture
Hat Tips: 6337
"An act of war"  ooh--that

"An act of war"  ooh--that sounds serious, I'm so very afraid!

Gee, I wonder what it's called when the Police States of America assassinate their own citizens--an act of peace?

DanH
DanH's picture
Hat Tips: 94
HHHMMM...

Let's see, can't revive the economy - time for some sabre-rattling, works every time!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Levin: Iran assassination plot 'a damn serious threat to the United States,' maybe an act of war"