X-mas comes early for me!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bstone
Bstone's picture
Hat Tips: 308
X-mas comes early for me!

Got some more gold bars and silver coin tubes today. I have been off work for a couple months due to knee surgery but once I get back to work I plan on working some over time and use that money strictly for buying more physical. 

It feels like Christmas every time I order more physical and when the Fed Ex guy (Santa Claus) shows up at my door and I give him a plate of cookies he thinks I am nuts. Kidding of course, the cookies are for me.

Am I a little crazy or do some of you feel the same way?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:06

"Wild Bill"

SilverFocker
SilverFocker's picture
Hat Tips: 2577
Yuuuuup

I need Rehab (not) but I really have become addicted to the thrill of buying PM's. I used to get my thrill from buying high end guns for the fact that they were a investment. Regardless of the economy I could sell one if needed.

One day I bought my first tube of ASE's...........I became a junkie and my bank hates me for it.

Bstone
Bstone's picture
Hat Tips: 308
Love the Guns to...

Since I like you am addicted to guns and PM's my bank account suffers a little but when you look at it like I do as good investment then it helps ease the pain a little. 

"Wild Bill"

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "X-mas comes early for me!"