Video of Egyptian Riot 24 hours ago / And we demanded Mubarek leave? U'mmm.....

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
Video of Egyptian Riot 24 hours ago / And we demanded Mubarek leave? U'mmm.....

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:03

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

Monedas
Monedas's picture
Hat Tips: 7145
The Coptic Christians riot ?

Even in Turdestan that sounds like an "abTURDity"  ! What is it with the Muslim faith that they like to pick on minorities i.e. Jews, Christians and other Muslim sects ? I heard that about the only way Coptic Christians can make a living is to scavenge at the garbage dumps ! Yee Gods !          The GATA presentation was excellent and tends to confirm our worst fears !    Keep on Hoardin, Truckin', Lovin' and Laughin' ! Monedas 2011 Comedy Jihad World Tour

"Moneta, epithet of Juno, in whose temple at Rome money was coined !"....Webster's

My personal blog is at http://monedas1929.wordpress.com

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 34258
I mentioned this on the wall

I mentioned this on the wall street thread about the Egyptian Revolution.   They got rid of Mubarek who was a high commander in the Egyptian military.  Only to leave the country in the hands of the same.   It's like Purdue Chicken.  Frank Sr. is no longer the face of Purdue Chicken but in the end, you still get Purdue Chicken.  I think we are going to find out the same in the United States.  The President is not really in charge.  he's just the face of the powers in the Pentagon. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Video of Egyptian Riot 24 hours ago / And we demanded Mubarek leave? U'mmm....."