Olympus Pacific Minerals (OYM.TO)

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
LongGoldLongSilver
LongGoldLongSilver's picture
Hat Tips: 2667
Olympus Pacific Minerals (OYM.TO)

After seeing this one in person, I think it could be a very attractive investment at these levels. Check it out yourself:

http://www.economicfreefall.com/2011/10/growing-gold-producer.html

Thanks and good luck!:)

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:20

miningstockvaluator.com

LongGoldLongSilver
Olympus Releases Great Drill Results

http://www.economicfreefall.com/2011/10/olympus-releases-drill-results.html

OYM.gif

It only took a day for Olympus to come out with a great release. A lot of nice fresh drill results and we can look forward to a good resource update later this year. Some numbers have been previously released, but I'll mention a few of the new ones. You can check the rest out in the press release.

47.35m @ 4.53 g/t
14m @ 7.54 g/t
6m @ 8.56 g/t
8.60m @ 24.07 g/t
3.90m @ 48.47 g/t
15.90m @ 7.35 g/t
5m @ 18.16 g/t

The outstanding free market we have awards the company with -7% in today's trading. Olympus is not alone though. The gold miners tend to move in tandem and the correlation on days like these is close to 100%. I wish I had some spare cash...

miningstockvaluator.com

metcoalfan
metcoalfan's picture
Hat Tips: 1982
Some spare cash...

You and me both. How do you rate the political stability there. Haven't there been episodes of control over gold flows? Honestly, I'm not familiar at all and only have vague recollections of stories. Thx. I've been enjoying your blog posts.

saigongold
saigongold's picture
Hat Tips: 517
I wouldnt invest in anything

I wouldnt invest in anything in Vietnam, the government here is top corrupt, rules change overnight its not ver y secure here

LongGoldLongSilver
Well...

I'm not that fond of their Vietnamese operations either. Way too high royalties for example. But still, they are generating a lot of cash there at the moment despite that. Cash that I hope will find its way to the project I visited - Bau in Borneo which is the real company maker.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/olympus-commences-malaysian-goldfield-feasibility-tsx-oym-1558679.htm

Bau's first stage is 100,000 oz per annum by 2014. Resources at Bau could easily have expanded beyond 5 million oz by then. We're talking about a massive gold field here with ~3 million ounces previously produced. I must say the company is cheap here at a $114 million mkt cap. But so is any other company with gold soon at $10k, right?;)

miningstockvaluator.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Olympus Pacific Minerals (OYM.TO)"