The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory Video (5 hrs)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory Video (5 hrs)

I just past the 2-hr & 22-min point and the introduction to the Rothchilds and their estimated net worth of 500 Trillion, approximately 50% of the world's wealth.  In case you're wondering - No you can't have enough wealth, to paraphrase Max Keizer we are all destined to be Feudal debt slaves.  Listen for the part about the LBMA and ownership and piddly size of the gold trade.  Then ask yourself if gold and silver will ever be allowed price discovery under the death grip of our Feudal Lord and Master.

BTW, no offense but Jesus freaks need not watch this video lest you Freak out and curse the author.  There's a whole section on the connection between the Egyptians, Hebrews, and Jesus royal blood line connection to the royalty of England.  I'm certainly no biblical scholar but the conspiracy story is fascinating and fast paced.  Fasten your seat belts and enjoy a little each night!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

Jrandom
Jrandom's picture
Hat Tips: 28
As a Jesus freak...

The whole thing about the bloodline of Jesus going through to European royalty was in the book "Holy Blood, Holy Cross" and by Dan Brown in "The DaVinci Code". This mimi is being put out there for people to soak up, for when the man (who will come proclaiming linage back to Jesus) comes to unite the world's religions, he will have a bone to throw to the Christians.

The Jesus freaks like me will refer to him as the Anti-Christ.

backseatdriver
backseatdriver's picture
Jrandom

There are others here, many more actually, that have the same beliefs you hold steadfast. 

Maranatha!

Luke 21:36

Cya

BSD

"Blessed are those who find wisdom,those who gain understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold" Prov 3:13-14

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory Video (5 hrs)"