WI: No Right to Produce or Eat Food

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
steeled
steeled's picture
Hat Tips: 576
WI: No Right to Produce or Eat Food

It seems Judge Fiedler is saying it’s not a “fundamental right,” but rather a right granted us by the state.
-The Complete Patient

from NoNAIS.org .....

In scary legal news a Wisconsin judge had gone completely loopy declaring that citizens have no right to produce or eat the foods of their own choice.

The original judgment can be seen here. To quote from the main points:

1) no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to own and use a dairy cow or a dairy herd;

2) no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to consume the milk from their own cow;

3) no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to board their cow at the farm of a farmer;

4) no, the Zinniker Plaintiffs’ private contract does not fall outside the scope of the State’s police power;

5) no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to produce and consume foods of their choice;

more....

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:04

you get as good as you give

jrobb316
jrobb316's picture
Hat Tips: 932
Amazing!  This is in

Amazing!  This is in reference to consuming raw milk.. one of the ways around this was to "buy" a cow or part of a cow from a dairy farmer and thus use the milk for yourself.  So much for the dairy state.  I don't like milk but this is ridiculous.  I wonder who I can complain to?  Being in WI this pisses me off, where do these clowns get off telling us what we can and can't do reguaring our bodies.

CYM
CYM's picture
Hat Tips: 1630
Another judge in the pocket

Another judge in the pocket of big agriculture companies... sad.

Brotha Bob
Brotha Bob's picture
Hat Tips: 800
Glad to know

Glad to know that property rights are well protected in this country

May God Help Us All

But, what do I know?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "WI: No Right to Produce or Eat Food"