Beyond the Cabal

1 post / 0 new
backseatdriver
backseatdriver's picture
Beyond the Cabal

I hope I live long enough to see the next "age". For all the information age has done for us, I am ready for what's next, whatever that may be. No one knows what the next "age" will be, but hopefully it is a "cleansing" age. As a species, sin, immorality and evil will always be with us, but it sure would be nice to live in a world that was more receptive and pervasive of morals than with a corrupt criminal global cabal taking the lions share of control of the information age. I am so sick of it.

By the way, I love the Matrix. It was presented to the world in a way they would understand through media. However, the Wachowski brothers cant hold a candle to Plato and his cave allegory which is what spawned the movie, regardless of what the Wachowski brothers say.

Anyhow, I just finished reading Platos The Republic last night which spawned that rant. Had to get it off my chest and feel better now. Thanks for listening Turdville.

BSD

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:27

"Blessed are those who find wisdom,those who gain understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold" Prov 3:13-14

Syndicate contentComments for "Beyond the Cabal"