Guru Sentiment Readings

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Iowegian
Iowegian's picture
Hat Tips: 842
Guru Sentiment Readings

This thread is dedicated to gauge various Guru's sentiment on future prices in the metals.  I trade various commodities with a focus on Silver, so that is why the thread is categorized under Silver. 

No one can predict every change in price in this economic chaos.

We all have our favorite leader.  Whether its Turd, Norcini, Turk, Rogers, Grandich, Edelson, Epstein, Sinclair or one of the many others, please post their latest sentiment readings here.

While all posters are welcome, the goal should be to post meaningful information and comments related to changing sentiments from these Guru's so that readers can quickly glean useful updates on potential price trends.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08

Stashed away in FEMA Camp #7

Iowegian
Iowegian's picture
Rick Rule

This interview was posted on King World News today:

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2011/9/27_Rick_Rule_-_Why_Were_Aggressively_Buying_Gold,_Silver_%26_Miners.html

Rick Rule  is the founder of Global Resource Investments which is part of Sprott's Asset Management's which is over $10 Billion under mangement.  Rick says that the sell-off is not driven by fundamentals and he is aggressively using the beat-down to purchase Gold, Silver and the miners as an entry point for large amounts of cash in the fund.

Iowegian
Iowegian's picture
Larry Edelson

Larry thinks further declines in Silver and Gold are coming as he wrote a market update on 9-26-2011.  He writes this about Silver:

"I also repeat my warnings: Don’t touch silver with a 10-foot pole. Sell it short only if you can afford the risk … you can handle the emotional swings in silver.

Otherwise, wait for my recommendations to buy silver and silver miners, when the dust settles."

http://www.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/critical-update-plus-open-letter-to-buffett-and-obama-13004

Larry remains extremely long-term bullish on the metals but sees further short-term consolidation/downtrends as the world comes to grips with demand destruction stemming for the debt crisis.  

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Guru Sentiment Readings"