Leverage = Dead

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
mdcromer
mdcromer's picture
Hat Tips: 246
Leverage = Dead

I've heard through the grapevine that a number of long-term, formerly wealthy PM bulls are now DONE, GONE and KAPUT.  They bought with leverage and are now BURNED TOAST.  Crazy stuff.  I guess a good object lesson for the rest of us about why stacking comes first. . .

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
mdcromer wrote: I've heard

mdcromer wrote:

I've heard through the grapevine that a number of long-term, formerly wealthy sociopathic gamblers are now DONE, GONE and KAPUT.  They bought with leverage and are now BURNED TOAST.  Crazy stuff.  I guess a good object lesson for the rest of us about why stacking comes first. . .

Fixed that for you.

I use leverage. First class in the form of a shovel. I like to go about 2' deep down and cover the spot with some pretty flowers as a reminder that there's a blossoming future down there. yes

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

CYM
CYM's picture
Hat Tips: 1630
Used leveraged ETF's and/or

Use leveraged ETF's and/or options for leverage with less risk. (I'm assuming you mean they were using margin).

Disclaimer: I said LESS risk, not NO risk!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Leverage = Dead"