Are we in that strange place between Physical and Paper ?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wizard
Wizard's picture
Hat Tips: 3116
Are we in that strange place between Physical and Paper ?

I just had a strange thought after reading this from Sprott

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2011/9/23_Sprott_Money_Temporarily_Runs_Out_of_Physical_Silver.html

Could we be going into that space where people are selling their Paper Metals which determines spot price, driving that price down on the markets. Yet people are taking and buying physical at the Paper Market Price running dealers out of stock or even making dealers refuse to sell. Just a thought, I would appreciate any comments or wisdom from others along with any observations they have witnessed from their local dealers.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
Brotha Bob
Brotha Bob's picture
Hat Tips: 800
Yes

Yes, what we might be seeing is the tail (futures) no long waging the dog (spot price).

The stories of dealers running out of physical are most interesting. Could be the EE finally over played their hand, pushing the price too low.

It is too early to tell how this pans out. The margin hike won't help, but the Greece default talk could counterweight that. The funds are still the funds, that has not changed.

May God Help Us All

But, what do I know?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Are we in that strange place between Physical and Paper ?"