Buy physical cheap

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
mdcromer
mdcromer's picture
Hat Tips: 246
Buy physical cheap

OK, where do I buy physical silver cheap this weekend?

Ebay has ASEs at $40 or so (33% markup), 90% at a 5-10% markup.

Where can I buy physical at spot?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
Hat Tips: 6888
cheap metal

if you are going to bust out tulving is the spot. $1ooo face 90% is -.35 spot 40% is -1.00 spot.

smaLLer lots provident metals is about .40 over spot on $100 face bags.

liberty metal, link from this site, has some of the beTTer prices on the net on Gmen iSSue buLLion.

go to your local coin shop? craigslist? somebody might just be dumb enough to seLL to you their shEEt ...

stocking the phyZZ @ spot is not going to last long IMVFHO.

enjoy everyday

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Wow, eBay is out of control.

Wow, eBay is out of control. I've stacked thousands of $ worth of dimes, quarters, and halves a few dollars under spot (net with CB) for over a year and can only remember a few times when premiums on 90% were over 10%.

I'm seeing 1 oz gold coins...Krugs, Maples, etc...go for well over $1800. Single ASE's are still $40-45. 

I'm looking at a completed dime roll auctions that are going for no less than 10% over spot ($31) right now....some have sold for up to 20% over spot. Even if you get 2% bucks plus 3-5% GCR and used 5% CB with BillMeLater you can barley touch spot. Good luck.

Low price, high sentiment. We've got a little revolution going on here. 

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
You can get generic 1 oz

You can get generic 1 oz rounds from Lear Capital for 4% over spot ($1.20), but be prepared to either spend $1500 and get free shipping or get ass raped on the shipping charge of $37. There are a few coupon codes floating around here.

They pick the brand of the rounds. A friend of mine got A-Mark a few weeks ago. Also be aware they don't take CC and don't expect to see your coins for probably 2 weeks.

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Klingon
Klingon's picture
Hat Tips: 741
Apmex still has new JM 100oz

Apmex still has new JM 100oz bars at 1.99 over spot (~3300)

pailin
pailin's picture
Hat Tips: 15389
10 oz Silver Bars | .999 Fine NTR Bullion

http://www.providentmetals.com/10-ozt-silver-bar-ntr-metals.html

To the intelligent man or woman, life appears infinitely mysterious, but the stupid have an answer for everything. -Edward Abbey

survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
Hat Tips: 6888
could not wait for the open

had to niBBle a liTTle more. this is war. continue to do your usual monthly buy right before options expire. wanted to get the 2012 cougar. 50 delivered under 36 a pop. imho premiums on these wiLL rise if we get anymore of a price drop. if not, hope i can buy more. 1miLLon made. that is not alot folks.

i caNNot have them aLL, i want to you tOO to share on this one

http://www.providentmetals.com/2012-canadian-cougar-wildlife-series-1-oz-9999-fine-silver.html

best price i found on the net

enjoy everyday

mdcromer
mdcromer's picture
Hat Tips: 246
Thanks all, really appreciate

Thanks all, really appreciate it!

wackzingo
wackzingo's picture
Hat Tips: 443
So Apmex had ASE's for about

So Apmex had ASE's for about $33-$35 and I've been watching their inventory level since 4:30AM PST and it's dropped from 68686 to 44060. That's 24,626/oz. sold in about 6 hours or 4100/oz. per hour. A few other sites that allow me to see the inventory seem to have a similar volume level. 

SilverFocker
SilverFocker's picture
Hat Tips: 2577
I been watching

ebay for a few days now.......WTH, these people still paying 40-45 for ASE and 1 oz bars going for 39-40.

I also have been watching Royal Silver Mint for some nice cats and Macaws.......I really want some of those coins .99999, but they have not budged on the price @51, so I will wait and get a couple of tubes of maples this round.

Ebay buyers really make my head spin.

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
Ebay buyers really make my

"Ebay buyers really make my head spin."

I believe the majority of the BIN sellers look as prior sells and figure they will get that even though the the price has dropped.  On the other hand, I don't get the auction buyers bidding and bidding like there is no tomorrow. 

sfgiants
sfgiants's picture
Hat Tips: 19
The ebay buying for the

The ebay buying for the auctions...is hard to explain but if this helps eBay offered me 4% cash back on auctions.  I know the cashback offers that ebay offers vary and can be exclusive.  Maybe some buyers larger than me got a better deal.  In May eBay offered 10% cash back on most purchases through the system.  That got a lot of bullion people buying.   Also some of the sellers offer decent deals if you buy 10 silver eagles for $388 shipped.  Not bad with the 2% cash back and the cc points plus free shipping.  It allows buyers to stack a little with a smaller markup.

sfgiants
sfgiants's picture
Hat Tips: 19
The ebay buying for the

The ebay buying for the auctions...is hard to explain but if this helps eBay offered me 4% cash back on auctions.  I know the cashback offers that ebay offers vary and can be exclusive.  Maybe some buyers larger than me got a better deal.  In May eBay offered 10% cash back on most purchases through the system.  That got a lot of bullion people buying.   Also some of the sellers offer decent deals if you buy 10 silver eagles for $388 shipped.  Not bad with the 2% cash back and the cc points plus free shipping.  It allows buyers to stack a little with a smaller markup.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Buy physical cheap"