The Trend Is Your Friend

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Xeno
Xeno's picture
Hat Tips: 3438
The Trend Is Your Friend

On a day like today it's important to remember that The Trend Is Your Friend.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:21
Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Right fuckin ON, Xeno! Those

Right fuckin ON, Xeno! Those should be desktop backgrounds on every Turdite's monitor.

Interesting how the blood stopped right where the 50% fib and the upper trendline met at $30-$31 area.

That $1541 in gold would be amazing!

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Xeno
Xeno's picture
Tx

Thanks Doc, I'm looking for the channel jump in Au to hold around 1600 but maybe Ag holds somewhere in the middle around 28 cuz it's more volatile? Because of the volatility I don't like to draw the lines from exact tops and bottoms but instead try to account for the volatility.

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Well, we got both our

Well, we got both our marks...at 2 am in the morning. I'm fairly confident we reach down and retest them before the strong hands bid it back up the channel, but who knows...this shit is bananas. 

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Xeno
Xeno's picture
Yeah, it's nutso alright. I

Yeah, it's nutso alright. I got to stop watching this all night for confirmation b4 nap time which somehow changes a 3hr nap into a 7hr sleep in.

Oh well, OpEx and rolls tomorrow with end of month/quarter/fiscal year window dressing coming up. China Holiday next week with the payroll report fun and games.

May have slept through the op at a switch trade but I think you're right and we get another chance sometime next week. At least we pretty much got the buy/sell levels... or is that the sell/buy levels?

Xeno
Xeno's picture
Which Trend Now??

Which trend now??

Xeno
Xeno's picture
Still Trending

Still trending in the channels, albeit tenativeley. I can't post a silver update but it is hugging the bottom of the orange up channel and mid blue channel. We are at a decision point but not necessarily a complete breakdown by any stretch of the imagination. The trend remains your friend.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "The Trend Is Your Friend"