IF THIS DOES NOT GET THRU TO YOU NOTHING WILL

Came across new video on 911 Solomon Building

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=k2Trj_5J02k

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
Awesome

Was that building 7 - for sure?  Any way of verifying this?  Why hasn't anyone on the inside come forward?  This would be a difficult thing to keep secret!

Politicians are exempt and above the law, if this is true their only punishment will be retirement with more sun, islands and cash than they can ever spend!

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, Building-7 had massive stock piles of gold in the basement.

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
That was very interesting. At

That was very interesting. At first thought, I'm thinking the brits just didn't know what building was what.. so I was like "big deal.. they are ill -informed". Then that last segment of video showing the explosions (and accompanying sounds) and the windows blowing out.. now, if that wasn't edited in, then that was some shit right there. 

lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Hat Tips: 2386
That Standley report was the

That Standley report was the red pill for me. That was the beginning of my obsession. The newest video is fake, however, it has been debunked.  There is a mountain of evidence already without people fudging new videos of wtc7.  Perhaps someone wants publicity, or maybe it's COINTELPRO hard at work to discredit the 9/11 truth movement.

When the plane went down in Pennsylvania, the whole operation was FUBAR.  The planes hitting the buildings was cover for the controlled demolitions.  This is why wtc7 was omitted from the 9/11 commission report, and why key witness testimony was ignored, and why building 7 witness Barry Jennings was murdered 2 days prior to the NIST final report.

Whether the intended plane was shot down by an Air National Guard pilot ignoring the "stand down" order, or whether the passengers attempted to take back control, is still up for debate. Personally, I look at the impact crater and range of the debris field and contend it was indeed shot down.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "IF THIS DOES NOT GET THRU TO YOU NOTHING WILL"