UK Trading platforms

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
RaRaRasputin
RaRaRasputin's picture
Hat Tips: 5730
UK Trading platforms

Hi fellow Turdites

My work situation is changing and I will be at home much more than before and was thinking about delving further into the world of trading PM's.  I fully admit that I am a complete novice and have had a Selftrade account for a couple of months but theses are miners that I would prefer to buy and hold at present so now have two investment vehicles, physical and miners that I don't really want to play with so am looking for another avenue with more time on my hands to both watch and learn.  Can anyone recommend a good trading platform here in the UK?  Am reading avidly before I start, to try to get up to speed, but there is nothing like hands on application to really learn.

Ofcourse if you think I'm being completely bonkers and would recommend another course of action then please feel free to chime in.

RaRa

Edited to add - this would be used for non leveraged trading

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:16

Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.
Margaret Mead

RaRaRasputin
RaRaRasputin's picture
Ignore second topic post

hit the save button twice and therefore it loaded twice - apologies!

Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.
Margaret Mead

RaRaRasputin
RaRaRasputin's picture
Charting platform

Am also looking for a TA charting platform to use - again any recommendations?

Margaret Mead

Jason King
Jason King's picture
Hat Tips: 222
Platforms

Not a trading platform but useful tool for getting an easy return on the price of gold over what ever time period you fancy....charting tools included

Betonmarkets.com

zilverreiger
zilverreiger's picture
Hat Tips: 2845
Interactive Brokers is ok but

Interactive Brokers is ok but I haven't used it for any advanced trading, but it should support most things, and they have a good low fees

try a demo here http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/p.php?f=tws&p=d&ib_entity=llc

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "UK Trading platforms"