Two NWO Bases destroyed by nuclear blast- leads to earthquakes in virginia and denver

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
HAVEFAITH
HAVEFAITH's picture
Hat Tips: 311
Two NWO Bases destroyed by nuclear blast- leads to earthquakes in virginia and denver

Has anyone ever seen this or have an opinion.  Heard this guy before. Really out there.

http://thecontrail.com/forum/topic/show?id=4744723%3ATopic%3A155101&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
requires login .. how about a

requires login .. how about a copy paste?

UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
Found it on google.. I have

Found it on google.. I have to say, it's a perfect story line for a book or short story or something. But it's total bullshit IRL. Was entertaining to read.. nothing more. 

HAVEFAITH
HAVEFAITH's picture
Try this as a

Try this as a location

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1110/507/Two_Underground_Cities_Destroyed_On_8-23-2011.html

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
Well here is what we do know.

Well here is what we do know. There were earthquakes. And their are underground bases at those two locations. What about radiation testing to prove that?

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

steeled
steeled's picture
Hat Tips: 576
there is an article/interview

there is an article/interview on this topic here

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases

not sure how much is truth or bs, but supposedly we will be finding out very soon

you get as good as you give

silver foil hat
silver foil hat's picture
Hat Tips: 2717
@steeled....

I read the article linked actually last week, didn't know it was updated almost daily.

For those that haven't read it in its entirety none of the following will seem possible or make any sense at all.

So as far as the report Sotero was 'ordered' by the US military out to Denver last week.

Denver.... hmmm.

If that was a nuclear blast that destroyed 'an underground city' for the cabal (TPTB) then maybe it took a month for the radiation levels to subside?
Why would Sotero be 'ordered' out to Denver by the military? Maybe it was the white hats in the pentagon as described in the article showing that THEY now have the 'upper hand' and DID destroy the underground shelter city (They and are exposing TPTB as it was mentioned on that link)? (Could also be relevant to ELENIN if the article you linked to was complete BS too... NORAD is out there in COS and would serve as a secondary shelter. But this reply will center on the article you linked to.)

TTITCF (This Turd In The Conspiracy Forum) thinks that Sotero is a member of the cabal, he was never allegiant to the United States or for the ideals for which its constitution stands for. He has been called out on it, the military (CIA as well) know that he was not constitutionally qualified to hold the office of POTUS, He takes his commands from his blackberry and the cabal on the other end.

If that article is true, hopefully the major changes alluded to will happen soon. I guess Benny needed to extend the printing of fiat until 11/11/2011... reference the date in the article.

Hi Fiattack!

The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!

steeled
steeled's picture
@ silver foil hat

yeah, I was thinking the same thing as to Denver/Elenin possibilities. Maybe the white hats spared some of those prime units? Maybe they destroyed only a couple of levels or repaired a portion? I don't doubt he takes his orders from the dark side, so why save his sorry butt? There's too many pieces of this puzzle missing to even venture a guess...but, what the hell do I know I'm just a lowly little peon   :p

In this interview, this energy expert Daniel Dean (builds above & underground bunkers for the very wealthy). He talks about these underground cities like the Denver one and said he's been in 2, tho can't say where. Describes them and it's quite interesting some of the things he says. (I posted it in the Prepare Accord. section the other day)

and when you take that foil hat off, save it and make yourself a faraday cage, just in case :)

steeled
steeled's picture
just checked (now where did I

just checked (now where did I put that damn foil again??)

here's the latest entry................

IT WAS NOT A NUCLEAR ATTACK

I am happy to report that the highest-level intelligence sources we have on this subject have now informed us that NO radioactivity was detected in either of the destroyed areas.

What they DID find is now considered a baffling mystery. I acknowledge in advance that this seems difficult to believe. They have now concluded that both bases were destroyed by an instantaneous twenty-fold increase in air pressure.

Let me spell it out for you in plain terms. There is nothing left in either of these areas. Everything in them has been crushed to tiny particles of rubble. There is no point in ever trying to access them again or redevelop. The damage is total.

No one knows how such an event is even possible. There is no record of any attack like this ever having been done before within the insider world.

Fulford's sources seem very clear about who did this and why it was done. Nonetheless, this attack does not resemble any known terrestrial technology -- regardless of how classified it may be.

HAVEFAITH
HAVEFAITH's picture
DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yOqpVfvOqD4

Adam Smith
Adam Smith's picture
Hat Tips: 144
Maybe I'm crazy, but this is

Maybe I'm crazy, but this is interesting:

http://downtown-lodo.kdvr.com/news/news/85351-massive-terror-exercise-planned-metro-area

Also, the Prez is set to visit Denver on Tuesday 9/27.

I recently read some theories (can't find the article-will try)  about 9/11 and how there were a lot of "exercises"  planned that day.  The author's theory was that the exercises are "cover" for the act.  The author had documented this very well and had examples of other incidents. 

Supposed 8/23 Colorado earthquake was destruction of a secret base there.  Inquiring minds want to know.

Adam Smith
Adam Smith's picture
Hat Tips: 144
Author's name is Webster

Author's name is Webster Tarpley.  I don't know much about him.

Interesting interview with Alex Jones. 

http://tarpley.net/2011/09/12/ten-years-after-911-threat-of-new-attacks/

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
Webster Tarpley is a smart

Webster Tarpley is a smart man and very much a great listen or read. I enjoy him. He is so plugged in to what is going on around the globe.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Two NWO Bases destroyed by nuclear blast- leads to earthquakes in virginia and denver"