Shouldn't We Be Thanking Blythe?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
spiral_eyes
spiral_eyes's picture
Hat Tips: 40
Shouldn't We Be Thanking Blythe?

Seeing as we know that silver is being manipulated downward, and seeing as we know that industrial pressure, the rise of China, scarcity, the cost of industrial recovery, silver's role as money, the collapse of the financial system etc etc will force silver massively upwards, shouldn't be ​thanking​ Blythe, the C/C/C, etc for depressing the prices and giving us a (huge) dip to buy, and not firing off class-action lawsuits at them?

I for one am thankful for Blythe Masters and J.P. Morgan letting me buy silver at ridiculously low sub-$10 prices when we know fair-value is more like $300+ (maybe even $2,000+).

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Yep. All the uber bullishness

Yep. All the uber bullishness and cheerleading only makes sense if you're leveraged paper, not long physical.

As much as the collusion and blatant corruption by the banksters makes us all ill, when the fat lady has sang we'll all be more like I<3UBM, not FUBM.

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Brotha Bob
Brotha Bob's picture
Hat Tips: 800
When the end game plays out

I might thank her when the end game plays out. But, for now - NO! I have still not recovered from May.

And, when the end game plays out, how much more worse will it be? Blythe is no Robin Hood. Her manipulation is stopping your $300+, $2,000 silver price from ever being reality.

Yes, in the long run you might benefit, but how many will suffer because of Blythe? Everyone who has not been stacking will be SOL and broke.

No, she is no hero.

May God Help Us All

But, what do I know?

Desert Fox
Desert Fox's picture
Hat Tips: 3567
Thanks but NO Thanks

I used to have this up in the study but it was too real.

I moved it to the garage but now the Bulldog won't even follow me down there.laugh

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
Hey Desert Fox, Is the your

Hey Desert Fox,

Is the your idea how it will be when SHTF?  devil  If so, things may not be all that bad!!!!  cool

I wonder how many pieces of eight that's gona cost ya. wink

Desert Fox
Desert Fox's picture
Hat Tips: 3567
Not doing it for me, lol

No1Hunter wrote:

Hey Desert Fox,

Is the your idea how it will be when SHTF?  devil  If so, things may not be all that bad!!!!  cool

I wonder how many pieces of eight that's gona cost ya. wink

I know we all have different tastes in life and that's what makes things exciting but that is one hard woman that I'd have no interest in, even if TSHF.

Those eyes tell the tale.

No pleasure there, just pay-backs.laugh

WheelerSilver
WheelerSilver's picture
Hat Tips: 549
I must say

I must say, A nice discount is great. Oh! Its time to run down to the bullion dealer and buy some more! Wheee! Thanks Big momma B! Yer the greatest! (/grabs jacket and keys)

http://www.wheelersilver.com
~Handmade Fine Silver Bullion~

SE
SE's picture
Hat Tips: 2280
I said this at the coin shop

I said this at the coin shop yesterday:

"This is bullshit... On the one hand, I have seen silver move such that I used to be able to buy by the 10-oz bars, then I was looking at single digit/low double-digit ounces, and now I'm looking at a few dimes at a time.  On the other hand, we have the big commercial traders and shorts painting the tape ANYTIME they want, like they did Mon.-Wed. this week, their way of saying, 'We control this market COMPLETELY, and there is nothing you can do about it.'  And then they do this selloff to drive the point home.  This is bullshit." (holding up the $20 bill high up) "Please run back and see how many dimes this thing will get me."

I went back for more this morning on my way to work.  I see it's down another $4-5.  I'll take the weekend to decide if I want to buy more next week, depending on where it ends up by Mon. morning.  The only way to stop these motherfuckers is to buy every ounce at the coin shops and suck the demand through the distribution channels all the way up to the refiners so that they have NO SILVER/GOLD TO PLAY WITH.  Pull it through like you would cable through a building in the initial wiring.  Otherwise, your only option is to kill these people, because the rule of law does not exist (as you have seen with the CFTC's unwillingness to enforce the laws and instead "listen to the financial industry")  It is not a good option, because that would get you locked up or dead.

How about getting on Indian and Chinese forums to instigate a run on silver/gold?  Explain the situation and ask for their help in breaking the anglo-saxon's hold on gold/silver.  The longer we wait to transition to gold/silver, the worse the transition could be.

I feel sorry for Ted Butler.  Even though he has some things right, he is one delusional man to think that the CFTC/SEC will do anything about it.  I have never felt they would, and still think they won't.  Who you think Gensler is?  He is FORMER Goldman Sach, not EX-GS.  Ask a Marine what the difference is.  Especially with someone of his former position, when you join a financial family, you NEVER leave it, even if you want to.

Brotha Bob
Brotha Bob's picture
Hat Tips: 800
Are you thankful now?

Are you thankful to Blythe and the EE today?

See the pain she/they cause. No, they play a very nasty game. Cheap silver is not worth the price people have paid and will pay.

May God Help Us All

But, what do I know?

SE
SE's picture
Hat Tips: 2280
Yes and no. Yes, for the

Yes and no.

Yes, for the opportunity to buy more silver.

No, for delaying the collapse of fiatland so that the longer it is dragged out, the worse the fallout might be.

I have been thinking about this...

--------------------------

I had a realization about something.  Is there any possibility that people like Bernanke, JP Morgan, etc. know perfectly well what's happening, such that they are letting the $ value of gold/silver go up to FORCE people out of paper into gold/silver.  Could this be a generational fight that is going on between the very elderly perpetrators of the monetary expansion period, the retirement generation who got caught in between, and today's generation that sees the errors of their ways, and is trying to bring back a standard of some sort?  Maybe they printed up paper money and let the metals rise in paper over time in order to get people moving over to gold/silver.  Maybe that's been their intention all along.  Not that they were trying to maintain the fiat system, but that they HAVE to restrain the movement to gold/silver slowly to keep the fiat system from collapsing and ensuring that the transition to gold/silver continues.  How will we complete the transition to gold/silver if the fiat system collapses completely beforehand?  Perhaps they want everyone trading on gold silver for our trickets, bills, and needs, but to do so overnight would trigger a collapse?  I could see that the intended effect is that more and more people know about gold/silver being money and start moving to it over time.  An attempt to clean up the mistakes of past generations without causing their own collapse?  This perspective requires that you would see things gradually implemented at the state and federal levels to bring in gold/silver as money again.  We have the US Mint program, and we have a few states implementing gold/silver programs for payments, with NO objections from the federal gov't at this point, and the fightback on the I-1099 forms without stating explicitly that this would have affected ALL gold transactions and using the "impact on small business owners" as the cover story on the movement to repeal this particular provision.  Perhaps this would allow us to SLLLIIIIPPPPP so closely by disaster without actually hitting it (whereas if we wanted overnight changes, we might hit disaster squarely head-on).

--------------------------

It was pointed out by Chris Powell that "China seems to be encouraging its people to own the precious
metals but I can't see any benefit to the U.S. government in such a policy, as the dollar is already the world reserve currency
and control of the dollar's value and the currency markets generally seems to be the source of U.S. government power. I
doubt that they want to give that power up."

I wrote back, saying;

---------------------------

There's that...

The fact that they don't want to give that power up necessitates that the people of the country be in a position to stand up as individuals AND as a country, financially speaking.  If only the gov't has the gold, and the citizens don't, the gov't could not in an emergency pull out the gold reserves and get it in people's hands fast enough to prevent a collapse, should India and China suddenly start demanding gold/silver as money for their exports.  This would cause a revolution in this country when suddenly, people don't have the money to buy the everyday things they need and use.  The gov't would be making these very gradual changes to not only maintain social, governmental, and military power, but also keep itself relevant in a rapidly-changing human picture.  If it does not do so, it may cease to exist quite suddenly.  This is why I suddenly started to wonder if they were putting up a front of ignorance in order to hide the generational takeover of the financial order by taking the system that had been controlled by the previous generation and turning up the really bad effects of the system in order to intentionally push people out of it by making the unsavory aspects of fiatland apparent to the people, because to continue on this path of currency debasement with no discipline would necessitate the sort of action that the German people required in WWII - the need for foreign intervention in order to stop a mad man and return the country back to the people.  We might end up requiring the financial version of a foreign intervention in order to stop the mad people in this country and give us the country back.

But I can see it, a gradual movement back to some metal-backed monetary system at the least.  I believe that people who say it will happen within 2-5 years don't understand the ever-so-slow changes that I seem to see...  A major thing that helps is the gradual taking over of gov't posts by the right kinds of people, those with the right mindset to turn us away from the direction we have been on for the last 50-60 years or longer.  They're probably doing it every-so-quietly to keep from destroying everything at once.  I could be wrong, but it appears that the end result will be a gradual return to gold/silver as money...

----------------------------

And I want to add to that last sentence "... return to gold/silver as money without the loss of control and power of the ruling class."  This way, the world order is maintained and we get off a system capable of destroying the ruling class by the common people fed up with the loss of purchasing power and ways of life.  In fact, the new monetary order of gold/silver would reinforce the world order by reducing the antagonism that exists between people like ourselves trying to effect change and the ruling class.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Shouldn't We Be Thanking Blythe?"