JP Morgan Manipulation Identity exposed.

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
torjung
torjung's picture
Hat Tips: 150
JP Morgan Manipulation Identity exposed.

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2011/9/16_Identities_of_JP_Morgan_Silver_Manipulators_Exposed.html

it will all be over soon...

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
AuntBee
AuntBee's picture
Hat Tips: 5
Please elaborate....

Please elaboration.... Thanks.

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
It's there at the link.

It's there at the link.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
And what do you really think

And what do you really think is going to happen?  This information has been report by several different people to virtually every oversight agency (DOJ, SEC, USAG, etc) for the last couple years and JPM is still ticking away.

When you are in bed with the fox, the chickens are free to be looted.  angry

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Clearly it is wait and see.

Clearly it is wait and see. This is fairly big news though. Also, how many other silver manipulation lawsuits are out there right now agains JPM?

But, my guess would be there would be a price run on silver simply because of the short position that JPM has. Why would you continue manipulating that which you are accused of manipulating? That doesn't make sense.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
TheGoodDoctor wrote: Clearly

TheGoodDoctor wrote:

Clearly it is wait and see. This is fairly big news though. Also, how many other silver manipulation lawsuits are out there right now agains JPM?

When it gets printed in the NY Times or the WSJ, then it will mean something. 

TheGoodDoctor wrote:
But, my guess would be there would be a price run on silver simply because of the short position that JPM has. Why would you continue manipulating that which you are accused of manipulating? That doesn't make sense.

Because they think they can get away with it.  To big, immune from prosecution, the world will end if they are brought to justice, etc.

AuntBee
AuntBee's picture
Hat Tips: 5
Okay, my bad...

I guess my question should have been....
So does this mean the price of silver will go down now?

the_Pete
the_Pete's picture
Hat Tips: 42
I agree that this is a

I agree that this is a non-event until the MSM runs with it.... until then it is out of sight, out of mind....

I doubt much will come of it anyway.  The FHFA sues 17 Banks and it is already yesterday's news.  Google it.... not much in the MSM.  This will not be any different.  I sincerely hope I am wrong, but I seriously doubt it.frown

mouser
mouser's picture
Hat Tips: 5116
JPM and GS run the FED Reserve ( or are the fed reserve)

And these clowns run the US govt.  They are behind every decision the govt makes on economic policy or manipulation regulations etc. That is the reason why the current laws on naked shorting ( it is a FRAUD) have no penalty other than t0 prevent the fraudster from shorting that particular stock any further , once the damage has already been done. THIS is all designed to make it easier for those entities with big $$ to manipulate the markets as they see fit. It is unfortunately the same in the metals markets, altho i think the buying in ASIA  by foreign central banks is putting a bit of pressure on those trying to manipulate the physical markets of  precious metals . JPM has been notably one of the big shortsters on silver, and amazingly were given the job of custodian of the SLV. Really puts a lot of doubt into whether the SLV actually has much silver backing the shares of this ETF.

AND unfortunately gives JPM even more leverage to manipulate silver.

I dont know about what the rest of the world thinks, but in a sane and honest world,  the custodian of a vault of silver, shouldnt and wouldnt  be allowed to engage in derivatives bets on that same metal which is owned by the customers who have the shares.

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Why couldn't someone sue for

Why couldn't someone sue for conflict of interest then? Maybe they can use that in court against them?

Can't they be required to show trading history in court? There are so many angles to this that could be brought up in court.

Won't they be required to show their short positions and derivative positions?

Perhaps this lawsuit could require regular inventory checks of the SVM.

IMHO What needs to be done is this:

1. No naked shorting of commodities. Or SLV/GLD for that matter.

2. You can't own shorts/derivatives more than the physical inventory available at the COMEX.

3. Position limits

4. Random inventory checks for SLV and GLD. Including lists for allocated bars.

5. Get rid of JPM and HSBC as the custodians of SLV/GLD

If anyone wants to add more to this go ahead. Can't think of anything more right now.

SE
SE's picture
Hat Tips: 2280
TheGoodDoctor wrote:Why would

TheGoodDoctor wrote:
Why would you continue manipulating that which you are accused of manipulating? That doesn't make sense.

It makes perfect sense because you've got people lined up to dismiss cases out of court.  The only way to stop these people is to get all the metals out of COMEX AND LBMA.  Otherwise, your only option is to kill them.  I don't advocate this position because it will get you locked up or dead.  So, get creative, people.  Find a way to end this thing in a peaceful, LEGAL manner.  Like, get on all the big Indian and Chinese forums and make a plea for help as citizens of an out-of-control country to stop this country by doing a gold blockade of sorts - "We know you need toilet paper, clothes, and car parts, but we need our money.  Not reserves or paper money or computer entries, but actual gold, otherwise, we can't ship merchandise."

Screw the courts, screw the rule of law in America.  We need all the help we can get to resecure this country, just like the Germans needed Allied help in taking back their country from a mad man.  We're going to end up needing Asian help to take back our country.  That means Chinese and Indian soldiers on our soil.

survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
Hat Tips: 6888
no so fast

naming names, but no blythe? how can this be? this is a trend.

enjoy everyday

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "JP Morgan Manipulation Identity exposed."