15/09 silver attack

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
matthenue
matthenue's picture
Hat Tips: 666
15/09 silver attack

silver and gold are getting pummelled.... but it seems for once silvers doing better for now!

Looks like the perfect time to buy phys!

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
2nd Dan Fred
2nd Dan Fred's picture
Hat Tips: 64
RE:15/09 Silver Attack

More of the same from the cartel, only they are really falling down on the job, they cant beat it below $40 long enough for me to get an order placed for another roll of eagles.

jackmeoff
jackmeoff's picture
Hat Tips: 689
My target is 38

I think 38 is where we are headed and gold to 1700-1720. If 38 breaks watch out. Either way it is a good time to buy. I purchased 40 ase this weekend but this next weekend at around 39+ premium sounds like another good time. I will keep adding as long as we are under 42.

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
I'm hoping it will drop to

I'm hoping it will drop to the low $30 the first part of Oct and then bounce back over $40.  I have almost $500 in eBay bucks to spend!!!

WheelerSilver
WheelerSilver's picture
Hat Tips: 549
hold!

Silver is holding near 40, hope we can bounce back from this raid tomorrow. But then again I wouldn't mind adding to my stack either. Looks like we have some massive support at 37.75 which would be an awesome buying opportunity... Sometimes I can't decide whether or not I want to see silver rise or fall...

http://www.wheelersilver.com
~Handmade Fine Silver Bullion~

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
No1Hunter wrote: I'm hoping

No1Hunter wrote:

I'm hoping it will drop to the low $30 the first part of Oct and then bounce back over $40.  I have almost $500 in eBay bucks to spend!!!

Atta boy! I maxed out my bucks at $500 this quarter for the first time ever. Also have about $300 coming from other rebate sites. Looks like I'm gonna per near get a halfsies of one of them there shiny yeller coins fer free. 

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
WheelerSilver wrote:Silver is

WheelerSilver wrote:
Silver is holding near 40, hope we can bounce back from this raid tomorrow. But then again I wouldn't mind adding to my stack either. Looks like we have some massive support at 37.75 which would be an awesome buying opportunity... Sometimes I can't decide whether or not I want to see silver rise or fall...

Next year...3 years...5 years from now it probably won't make a huge deal unless you're buying hundreds of ounces.

What messed with me most was the parabolic move from $34 to $49. I was worried I'd be paying $50-60/oz and missed great opportunity. 

Keep in mind i'm not a fanatical uber bull that sips the Bob Chapman kool aid and think silver's going to $100 tomorrow. My bet is on what it HAS been doing since late 2003, namely growing at about 30% annum and doubling every 2.3 years. 

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Silver_Watchdog
Silver_Watchdog's picture
Hat Tips: 103
Relax. The sell-off is just

Relax. The sell-off is just banks and hedge funds raising cash for Q3 profits. Once it bottoms out she'll go parabolic again as the banks and hedgers will have to get back in position while India is buying for wedding season. Great opportunity to buy the dip.

WheelerSilver
WheelerSilver's picture
Hat Tips: 549
Lol Bob Chapman

I just heard an interview of Bob Chapman by SgtBull on Youtube. He is so blindly bullish on PMs he was flabbergasted durring the big dive in April. I was happy to see the price drop. Don't get me wrong, I'm long on silver for sure but we have to be realistic and opportunistic when we see these dips. And we need to take them as a blessing and not a curse. It's a frick'n sale for goodness sakes! And yes, Chapman definitely sips and would like all of us to start sipping the koolaid as well.

http://www.wheelersilver.com
~Handmade Fine Silver Bullion~

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
Dr Durden wrote:No1Hunter

Dr Durden wrote:

No1Hunter wrote:

Atta boy! I maxed out my bucks at $500 this quarter for the first time ever. Also have about $300 coming from other rebate sites. Looks like I'm gonna per near get a halfsies of one of them there shiny yeller coins fer free. 

Of course, I got an email from eBay saying they would give me an additional 5% (7% total) ebay bucks on purchases until the end of the month and I have already max what I can earn.  Sometimes I think they are toying with me!!!

I gave ya a Hat Tip for being a member of the "500 eBay Bucks Club"!  laugh

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "15/09 silver attack"