Clive Maund at it Again

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Desert Fox
Desert Fox's picture
Hat Tips: 3567
Clive Maund at it Again

Clive Maund is at it again with his latest TA composition pointing towards Silver breaking $20.  http://news.silverseek.com/CliveMaund/1315800438.php

When you read his latest shill report keep his track record in mind. {hint, it's not very good}

Enjoy this article for some nice commentary.  http://silverdoctors.blogspot.com/2011/09/clive-maund-silver-has-topped-preparing.html

Maybe Clive is looking to replace Helo-Ben in a couple of years. I think they both use a dart-board for forecasting. laugh

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
padme
padme's picture
Hat Tips: 846
he did spooked me

I did not know his record is THAT bad..

Thanks for posting.

firstsilver
firstsilver's picture
Hat Tips: 1300
The Clive flipflop

Another favorite Clive device is the short-term 180-degree opinion shift.

One day, the sky's the limit. Shortly thereafter, the bottom's falling out. Or vice versa. We may soon get a breathless report that silver is about to make a rocket launch. Such a dramatic change of heart in a short time frame. And I wonder if his clients were shipped to the ER for whiplash treatments.

zman
zman's picture
Hat Tips: 4039
I canceled his service

I canceled his service sometime back, he gave me a few good stock picks, but he is a joke in my book.

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Anyone that writes a huge red

Anyone that writes a huge red arrow on a chart with the world "PLUNGE" next to it should just do everyone a favor and just shove it up their ass instead. I've been reading his "theories" for awhile and none seem to pan out like firstsilver said. If he's such a smart guy he'd also say that nothing goes straight up or straight down. Toolbox.

Now, if we get $28 silver again - in a similar situation as the 2008 redux as well as the following run up - we'd be looking at $120 by early next year some time. Do the math on it, I have...it's pretty damn shocking and exciting at the same time. 

Also think of how decoupled paper and physical has become and what a potential 50% haircut would do the physical market.

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

spiral_eyes
spiral_eyes's picture
Hat Tips: 40
Technical analysis without

Technical analysis without sound fundamentals is really funny.

Rico
Rico's picture
Hat Tips: 6337
Any kind of price prediction

Any kind of price prediction is a fool's game, up or down.  No one has a working crystal ball, and the market alone can tell us what the price is.

Levon
Levon's picture
Hat Tips: 980
I guess he wasn't that far off

was he?

Sirtitan45
Sirtitan45's picture
Hat Tips: 42
Are you all now Clive's fans

Are you all now Clive's fans that he is calling for 100+ silver ?

Rico
Rico's picture
Hat Tips: 6337
Ol' Clive musta got

Ol' Clive musta got hisself all turned around again...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Clive Maund at it Again"