Graham Summers

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
backseatdriver
backseatdriver's picture
Graham Summers

I must ask this due to his bombardment of emails I receive. Does anyone here subscribe to Graham Summers Rapid Fire Options Alerts? What's the deal with him? Is his alert system legit?

BSD

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:16

"Blessed are those who find wisdom,those who gain understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold" Prov 3:13-14

Hindsight
Hindsight's picture
Hat Tips: 12
I'd ask the same question.  I

I'd ask the same question.  I get emails from him all the time, many with numerous trades with high percentage winners, with very few losing trades...so naturally I was skeptical.  I'm curious if anyone else has a subscription.

cashbash
cashbash's picture
Hat Tips: 41
I tried out the rapid fire.

I bought the rapid fire options alert from him for 800. At the time it seemed like a good idea. But the problem for me was that I am just starting with options and investing. I did not want to risk too much so I only had a few thousand to use, of which i only used a few hundred per trade. In his emails he always talks about having 10k or something and you woud make back your money in a month. He does send out emails on tuesday or thursday or both some weeks of when to open a trade and at what price  and when to close it out. Most trades are a few hours some are a few days. I cancled my subscription before the end of the first month for a refund because i didn't have enough capital to justify paying him 800 for his services. He only used options on the FXI. On my first trade I made 100 dollars. In the end I ended up losing about 100 dollars in that month. His returns are acurrate in a sense. He takes the first number of when the email is sent out but he takes the closing price 30 minutes after the email is sent out. I put in the limit order he set right after I received the email but he claims "thats the lowest price you should accept" as he put it in one email to us all. I do think beleive his trades can generate profits in the long run but for me the initial investment made those returns pointless.

silvercuisine
silvercuisine's picture
How to cancel?

Thanks fore offering your experience cashbash. I signed up, too, but are having similar issues that you were having. May I know how did you get your refund back? There is obviously no online system for that. Did you call the toll-free number on the bottom of his emails? Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Graham Summers"