Strategy Runner

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vypuero
Vypuero's picture
Hat Tips: 3999
Strategy Runner

I have decided I need a better tool to be able to implement more advanced strategies and to get better real-time charts.  I am trading futures and options on futures.  I am thinking the one that fits best appears to be Strategy Runner.  Does anyone have any experience with it?  I don't intend to use the full version as I don't really want to run "strategies" though I like being able to use a phone app.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:16
Vypuero
Vypuero's picture
Never mind

This was supposed to have options but does not appear to - so won't apply here and not going to use.

Vypuero
Vypuero's picture
R-Trader

by Rithmic - is what I will use instead.  Seems to have pretty good in-depth way to view trades, including options, and allows for me to do more with it.  Does not have charting, however, but I can look elsewhere for that.

mattz
mattz's picture
Hat Tips: 242
Rithmic+Charts

Rithmic did come up with a new platform that is called Rithmic Trader Pro and this one does include charts.  http://www.optimusfutures.com/tradeblog/archives/rtrader-pro/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Strategy Runner"