Senator Paul one-ups Senator Bachman on her $2.00/gallon gas claim.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
agNau
agNau's picture
Hat Tips: 2693
Senator Paul one-ups Senator Bachman on her $2.00/gallon gas claim.

Ron Paul claimed to beat Michelle Bachman's $2.00 /gal. Claim. Paul states one dime could buy a gallon!
One SILVER dime! That was the abrupt end to Paul's time. We know he was 100% correct.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:22
UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
They don't want to hear

They don't want to hear anything about sound money... are you kidding?  This country has a HUGE issue with its' own cognitive dissonance on the matters of sound money and debt. It's become a mass psychology.

ohiometalman
ohiometalman's picture
Hat Tips: 581
Sound money

This is my favorite line to open people up to sound money and silver.  Pre 1964 Dime can buy you a gallon of gasoline.  Its one of the best ways to wake people up.  It's really how I was awaken in 2008 when my last 5 years savings was vaporized by wall street with an Oops...were sorry, but keep saving please, you'll get there.  It was then I started to look around and find just how corrupt and wrong the system was and where we were headed.  I like Ron Paul, but the establishment will never embrace him and there is not enough pain in the country yet for people to heed his message.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Senator Paul one-ups Senator Bachman on her $2.00/gallon gas claim."