Shanghai Hikes Margins Again!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aeonios
Aeonios's picture
Hat Tips: 53
Shanghai Hikes Margins Again!

http://silverdoctors.blogspot.com/2011/09/shanghai-gold-exchange-hikes-gold.html

The shanghai exhange announced margin hikes today in both gold and silver for sept 9. The cartel is panicking again with gold back on their $2000 doorstep and silver waiting to attack $50 at any moment.

Prepare accordingly. Trade smart.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:31
Brotha Bob
Brotha Bob's picture
Hat Tips: 800
Surprise! Surprise!

Trade smart?out of paper and into phyzz.

May God Help Us All

But, what do I know?

pistol
pistol's picture
Hat Tips: 106
Thanks, I was wondering why

Thanks, I was wondering why gold was getting smashed in the middle of the night.

Jimux
Jimux's picture
Hat Tips: 87
central bank sale?

http://traderdannorcini.blogspot.com/2011/09/central-banks-waging-war-on-gold-at.html

Another smack down to come on the comex to 1750?

Aeonios
Aeonios's picture
Hat Tips: 53
Well, including the Turd's

Well, including the Turd's latest post (with which I completely agree), I think the following points can be made:

1)Shanghai, and by extension China, no matter what rumors may circulate, is firmly on the side of the EE (or the rest of the EE anyway). Technically their lying economic numbers depend entirely on their worthless trading activity with the euro-commies and the US-commies, and so their standing and their jobs depend on them playing along so that their exports don't crash.

2)The SNB minister (whoever that is, I don't follow fiats that close), in order to save their banks from having to report rightfully bankrupt EUR based loans (for another day) is hammering the CHF into the ground. While everyone calls "safety on sale!" the reality is that they've signed a death sentence on the CHF and the swiss economy.

3)In order to allow this latest act of fraud to float, they needed to beat down the PMs to prevent a mass flight from CHF and EURs, and they still need to keep it under $2000 to keep the whole system from crashing down.

Overall I agree with Turd (and haven't I said this already?) that the smackdown isn't over yet. I'd say our next contender in the gong show will be the CME, who has been utterly silent since monday's shanghai move.

Personally, I covered all my PM shorts today (at a small profit) and won't be bothering with them again, but I wouldn't want to be holding any longs (unless those longs are physical bought at historical prices) over the next few days either. At any rate, gold bounced back today and will be threatening the klepto-fraud-status-quo-tocracy again soon enough. Plus, they've got every populist "investor guru" spamming about double tops in gold now, and if it were to come back for a triple top it would be particularly embarrassing for them.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Shanghai Hikes Margins Again!"