Lindsey Williams on Jonathan May - Plans of the International Bankers for the World 1986

54 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mike
Mike's picture
Hat Tips: 234
Lindsey Williams on Jonathan May - Plans of the International Bankers for the World 1986

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences. Proverbs 22:3

Mike
Mike's picture
part 2

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences. Proverbs 22:3

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
Hey Mike is this from 1986?

Hey Mike is this from 1986? Or like since 1986?

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

Mike
Mike's picture
I don´t really know when this

I don´t really know when this recording is made. In the video description it says 1986. The phone interview with Jonathan May say 1986 in the video also. But I don´t really know besides that.

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
Hat Tips: 4562
Lindsey Williams Dec 7 2012 summary

http://lindseywilliams101.blogspot.com/
(doesn't mention "Energy non-crisis" in this one)
Friday, December 7, 2012
The Elite Plans for The Next Four Years By Lindsey Williams
Summary:
What can we expect in next 4 years?

10 agendas we will face over next 4 years (Nick: His numbering is all over the place, I got 12.  not clearly organized)
1) The elite are not ready for financial collapse yet
2) Forced Debt Creation (examples/methods)
American Express forced to be a bank
Student Loans..convince students they can't go to college without going into massive debt
Fiscal Cliff is part of debt creation
3) Tax the rich is a smokescreen, intent is to tax middle class into oblivion
It is part of Forced Debt Creation
You will hear about every kind of tax you can imagine
Obamacare is a tax, not a premium, resulting in:
    Walmart reduced all but management to 29 hours per week.
    All fast food jobs will be 29 hours per week.
You will be so broke you can't do anything about it
"formula how long you can survive with"
Dollar devalue 3 per cent per month (40 billion per month printing)
New Taxes from fiscal cliff
New taxes for Obamacare
Notice it is progressive over the next few years
Food prices up
29 hour work week
How can you function under those conditions?  You will not be able to meet mortgage payment.
4) They want to own every piece of mortgaged real estate in America
5) Debt limit suspended so can spend into oblivion
6) Dollar is scheduled to be phased out within next 4 years.
Asian summit, Obama wanted to be included and they basically "thumbed their noses at him and told him to go home"
US Dollar will not be used in trade among half of the world's population.
In a year max the now unused dollars will be coming home.
Factions
a) Old time elite,
b) President is loose cannon..keystone, public lands, etc, Obama working for his muslim brotherhood friends.
c) Renegade elite like Phnomh Penh meeting and BRIC meeting.
What's going to happen?  It is like an old saloon when a fight breaks out.  Don't get caught in the middle of the saloon.

(Nick: It used to be "The elite" and now it is 3 factions.  interesting)

7) 38 per cent of people are receiving payment from Government
4 years from now they plan to have 70 per cent receiving money from government
There will never be another honest election in America (if they succeed)
8) Gold price in 2016 will be $3000 an ounce  and Silver must go up
New world currency to be backed by gold and silver.
9)"Chaplain, Devil's messiah" NWO can't be brought in until we have taken god out of government and classroom."
Next 4 years is Devil's messiah agenda
Government will confiscate any churches whose mortgage is not completely paid.
10) If you are 50 years of age or younger you will not see any pension
11) Market down (4 year period) part of excuse to bring in millions of muslims as citizens (this is an Obama agenda, not old elite or new elite agenda)
12) You must become your own doctor.  40 per cent of medical professionals will quit as obamacare comes in.

plug for new DVD's from prophecyclub.com

Watch the derivative market to see when currency collapse is happening

Jones asked "I thought dollar was supposed to be dead by end of 2012, what happened?"  Answ: The dollar is dead, but they haven't come home yet. listed trade agreements without US Dollar. It will come home to roost ere long.

(extra bonus ramblings because they had more time:)
Renegade elite has the old elite very concerned.

Solutions..
Change your perspective so you cope when all paper currencies are worthless.
Find a doctor so you can get health
If you are a farmer, being able to raise food is your reserve currency
If you live in the city you must have gold and silver
A rut is a coffin with both ends knocked out
Primary residence of the elite he has identified is in the middle of nowhere
When middle class children are crying hungry they will beg the government for help.
Enough worry will get us to shut our brain down, that's why there's always a crisis.(Nick: I heard someone say Alex Jones is doing the elite's work by scaring so many people.  Makes me wonder.)

plug for new DVD's from prophecyclub.com (lindseywilliams.net in UK)

Only 3 per cent bucked the king and made the American Revolution happen, we can win.
The elite is laughing at us and laughing at the churches today.

Stratajema
Stratajema's picture
Hat Tips: 1937
Yeah right

First he said that the dollar would be dead by the end of 2012.  Now it will be within 4 years, by 2016.  Why even guess anymore on the timeline?

BTW, in 2013 the U.S. will likely print $85 billion per month unless Japan prints a lot more Yen to buy U.S. treasuries and thereby devalue their currency.

DayStar
DayStar's picture
Hat Tips: 14112
Lindsey Williams and the Next Four Years

Lindsey says the dollar is dead because the East has set up a new trading block.  The trillions of unused and unwanted dollars will be flooding home in the next year.  Lindsey also says the elitist plan is running 6 months behind because of Syria.  There really is nothing on the horizon that says the dollar will recover.  I wouldn't be too hard on Lindsey's sources.  It looks like what they plan will indeed come to pass, just a little later than they planned.

DayStar

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hat Tips: 3427
@ Lindsay Williams

Mike, thanks for posting the Williams vids, I have had heard those before and the Jonathan May recordings when they came out in the 80’s I believe it was. I was first introduced to Lindsay about 30 years ago.

Lindsay’s is an interesting guy; he actually was, in part, responsible for waking me up to what is really going on some years ago. I used to live in Minnesota and followed the ‘Patriot crowd’ back then. A friend of Lindsay’s was a customer of mine and he said; “You need to hear Lindsay speak”, on a book he had written called the “Energy Non-Crisis”.

When I heard him speak in the mid 80’s, his audience was about 40-50, and made up of primarily of a group of patriots, mixed in with some Christian’s and some people in the ‘Constitutional” or “Common Law Movement.” It was a real mixed bag.

At that time, having recently graduated with a business and economics degree, much of what he said contradicted what I had been taught, and at the same time peaked my curiosity, especially regarding the Federal Reserve. In his hour and a half talk he mentioned a book written by Des Griffin, called “The 4th Reich of the Rich”. When I read that, it was game changer, and although somewhat anti-Semitic, Griffin awakened me to the concept of ‘conspiracies’.

Lindsay is a actually Baptist Pastor and he resurfaces ever so often with ‘new inside insights’.

I am not Lindsay judge, but when I began digesting what he was preaching, one of the things that concerned me about him is, that although he was an ordained Baptist Pastor, apparently he and his wife split for some reason in the mid 80’s. I asked my friend about it and he did not offer much of an explanation. I didn’t bother to ask any further because it was really none of my business.

But, being a young Christian at the time, it was hard to see him with a pretty young red head, half his age standing in front of a huge American flag as a backdrop, with her in one arm, and a giant King James Bible in the other, as a wedding portrait. I am not making this up, as my friend took the photos and my company printed the wedding pictures.

I just mention this because a Christian Pastor is suppose to have his life wired pretty tight according to several places in scripture, especially if one is standing in the place of authority, preaching to others. That said; I do believe Lindsay’s heart is in the right place as he has been trying to awaken people primarily to our temporal predicament in this country for quite some time.

IMO, given the fact that he is a Baptist pastor,  I think he comes off too much from the perspective of a Christian – Patriot and not a Patriotic – Christian, big difference, but that is just my take. Personally, I think he took a job demotion in stepping out of the ministry.

In the end, I usually listen to his latest thoughts when they come out, they are always entertaining, but it’s hard to say just how credible these ‘sources’ of his are. Again, I think he is sincere, but ‘they’ may really just be feeding him, what ‘they’ want him to relay us, and would like us to believe at any given time, if they are indeed real. So I always take what he says with a grain of salt.

Again just my two cents, for what its worth.

luv2stak
luv2stak's picture
Hat Tips: 791
Lindsay- same ol' racket...

As a pastor, he has learned how to fill a given timeslot with words... he uses this to his GREAT (financial) advantage when he does 'interviews', which run on and on and ON, repeating and circling over the same stuff with very little genuine new information given. "Be sure and get a pen and paper and write this down. Do you have a pen and paper?  You'll want to write this down. I'll wait till you get a pen and paper, OK?" Which is why I won't listen to him anymore, unless I am washing a sinkful of dirty dishes by hand or something equally boring...

He seems to always start out by rambling about his history with the 'elite' as a pastor at an oil camp in Alaska... people who know about him have heard this over and over... 'the elite' this, 'the elite' that-- he sounds like a groupie... 

Anyhow, he 'always' runs out of time and the fluffy interview ends b4 the 'real' top-secret info, he heartily apologizes, and we are urged to purchase his CD, which costs a LOT for a 'Godly' man who is 'just interested in spreading the information'... ($19.99? can't remember... I did break down once and bought one--- regretted it, as not much more actionable information on it... maybe gotta keep the redhead shopping at tiffanys...)

Just because someone SAYS he is 'a man Of God' doesn't always mean he IS...

just sayin'

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
Decent Lindsey Interview

Getting out of paper..

Lindsey on for an hour starting 10 minutes in. 

http://radio.goldseek.com/shows/2013/05.17.2013/GSR-05.17.13-cc.mp3

Lindsey didn't mention his energy non-crisis belief in this interview.

Claims the gun control ratchet up backfired on the elite.

Claims the gold and silver take down backfired on the elite.

His "new signs" video available on you tube (I have not watched it)

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
background on Lindsey's May 17 2013 interview

Lindsey referenced Stockman's NY Times March 30 piece

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/31/opinion/sunday/sundown-in-america.html

to backup his "all paper will burn" prediction, particularly

Quote:
When it bursts, there will be no new round of bailouts like the ones the banks got in 2008. Instead, America will descend into an era of zero-sum austerity and virulent political conflict, extinguishing even today’s feeble remnants of economic growth.

He references Joe Biden's speech to the export-import bank to backup his "create a new world order, new global rules of the road, level the playing field between countries(by bringing down the US), and new financial institutions."

The Blaze is less paranoid http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/07/rumor-check-biden-endorses-new-world-order/

snip of biden's speech:

whole thing: http://uneditedpolitics.com/vice-president-biden-speech-at-export-import-bank-annual-conference-4513/

I doubt that David Stockman or Joe Biden are members of the elite (although I tend to believe Biden's buzzwords  come from his boss) 

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
daystar found lindsey on gnostic warrior

http://gnosticwarrior.com/lindsey-williams-interview.html

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/328995#comment-328995

Bernanke's Tapering by DayStar

I listened to an audio recording of an interview Lindsey Williams did on the Gnostic Warrior Radio show.  He said the 19 Jun tapering caper by Bernanke was a test to see what the market would do and what effect it would have on the derivative markets.  The 7 day bank repo rate went from its normal 3.3% on Wednesday to 12.33% by Friday night.  People were afraid the market would melt down come Monday morning.  Lindsey said it wouldn't.  It was just a test.  Sure enough, by the end of the following week, the meltdown had been contained.  What the elites found in this test was that not only did the jawbone reference to possible tapering drive up interest rates, but it also shut down the derivative markets, and that is what they wanted to see.  Now, the next time that they do this, Bernanke will announce that he is going to taper, and they will pull the plug.  The moment Bernanke says he is going to raise interest rates, it is game over.  The markets will melt down, the derivative markets will freeze up, and money will cease to flow.  Probably, they will devalue the dollar.  Because of this, Lindsey has changed his recommendation on cash.  He says only have enough cash for a few weeks.  They probably will call the cash in for redemption for a new currency, and not only will they discount the currency 30-50%, but they will tax it very heavily.  [DS: This is the same thing they did to street venders in Russia who dealt on the black market--they ripped them off by calling in the currency and making what they had worthless.]

Lindsey says the plan is to starve people into submission.  Then people will be so desperate they will capitulate.  There will be food on the shelves, but the dollar will be worth so little that people will not be able to afford it.  The elite do not want to destroy America.  They want Americans to abandon the Constitution and sell themselves into the control of the elites as perpetual debt slaves.  The elites think there is a chance that things will get violent, and they are prepared to deal with that.  They have the ammo,  the armored vehicles, and the reeducation camps to deal with it, if there is rioting.   They are prepared if rioting does occur, and they have moved out in the country.  Many of them live in Alaska.  However, Lindsey believes America may be the one place in the world that will successfully resist the takedown by the NWO.  He says the reaction of the American people to Sandy Hook where people went out and bought up every gun and every bit of ammunition scared the elites.  They may even move up their schedule because of it.  The one thing they can't handle is push-back by the people.  There's just too many of them.  

Lindsey says the elites are moving stuff into place to destroy Americans financially.  

• They passed a farm bill that will double the price of all dairy products on 1 Jan 14.  
  • They passed a mortgage debt refinancing law that will make short sales so expensive that nobody can afford to do them, because of the tax consequences.  The law goes into effect 1 Jan 14.  [DS: the power to tax is the power to destroy]
  • The mandatory tax provisions of the health care bill go into effect on 1 Jan 14
  • The next item is not financial per se, but it goes into effect 1 Jan 14.  The prez basically fired Bernanke, and the effective date is [you guessed it], 1 Jan 14.

Lindsey says he is not forecasting a date, but January 2014 is good place to watch.  He also said they could move the date up, because of their concern about American resistance.  He said they watch copper to see what the economy is doing.  He recommended not having any assets in paper of any kind; not even too much in cash (less than 2 months operating expenses, maybe just 30 days).  

DS: There are two or three factions at work in this scheme.  IMO, the American elites get double crossed when we go to war, or else they are not telling Lindsey the rest of the story.  Lindsey never hears anything from the elites about a world war, but there will be one.  It was part of Pike's plan, and that is how they dramatically thin the herd.  The elites told him they plan to take out Syria for the West, but that really is not the plan.  Syria is the key to start WWIII with an invasion of Israel and a simultaneous EMP attack on the US.  The EMP in America should even the odds against Americans somewhat by taking out some of the electronic gizmos the elites plan to use against us.  At any rate, something happens that gives us a chance.  We just have to stand ready to seize the opportunity and have the courage to take it.

FWIW,

DayStar

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
Lindsey Williams on why Bernanke mentioned taper

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/332024#comment-332024

Quote:
DS: Despite all the ruminating about why Bernanke said he would taper than said he wouldn't, I still think Lindsey Williams offered the best explanation. It was a test to make sure the market would crash when Bernanke announced he was raising interest rates. It did what they thought it would do, and they were able to head it off at the pass. Next time the markets will crash and interest rates will spike in mere milliseconds. It will be an intentionall plug-pulling, and the world economy will crash and burn, probably literally.

I agree with Daystar.

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
agrock had some Lindsey williams info

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/345150#comment-345150

looks like he had a new post on his site ... but damn another 'dvd' promo at the end of the post angel

make sure you have your pencils and paper ready.... </sarc>

Pastor Lindsey Williams sent me an excerpt from an email he received today relating to a potential Catastrophic Currency Crash in 2013…

Well–something that you were informed about a year and a half ago has just bled out in a tiny corner of a major media outlet today—Bloomberg Television.

A Bloomberg anchor at the Jackson Hole Conference interviewed a prolific book author and “High Academia” Ivy League professor. The following is the gist of the interview.

The discussion noted that emerging countries’ initial concern and policies have been oriented toward the problem of an appreciating currency. (This would make their produced and exported assets more expensive and less competitive). Yet the interviewer noted that emerging market “currencies are plunging by the day”. (This is the result of the Trade War and the currency implications you were alerted to by Chaplain Williams well over a year ago). The professor when asked “How ugly this could get?”, responded “This could get very ugly”. The professor explained that emerging market countries had experienced a “capital flow bonanza lasting for several years—the golden boom years”. The professor continued by citing studies that indicated that after such dynamics— “…the probability of a banking crisis, the probability of a CURRENCY CRASH, the probability of a default, all increases afterwards”.

The GDP per capita in PPP of the year 2011. It is from Worldbank, CIA and IMF Data. Courtesy of Wikipedia

The GDP per capita in PPP of the year 2011. It is from Worldbank, CIA and IMF Data. Courtesy of Wikipedia

As if to emphasize this concept, Brazil Thursday announced a $60 billion intervention in their currency. And two days prior, India’s currency plunged to a record low despite their central bank’s attempt to support it. Indonesia’s rupiah fell to a four-year low and the Malaysian Ringgit slid to its weakest in more than three years. Mexico and other Latin American countries’ currencies hit various lows last week as well. (There is some background information on currency and trade that follows below).

What is instructive about the various currencies plunging in value is the “deflationary” performance (loss of value) of most assets in 2013. Depreciating in value this year are corporate bonds, municipal bonds, U.S. Treasury Bonds, gold, silver, copper, coffee, wheat, lumber and natural gas. Emerging countries stock markets have felt the brunt of such deflationary values by declining over 14% in 2013 (based on the “EEM” ETF). The U.S. S&P 500 Index is down slightly since the advent of “tapering talk”.

This is a warning of what may happen around the world in the near future. For those who listen to Pastor Williams’ message, the time to prepare is upon us all. His new DVD set will be ready shortly featuring a top Wall Street insider who will explain in detail what may be vital for the welfare and even survival of those who listen. This message goes out to everyone in all countries across the globe… PLEASE PREPARE NOW!

http://www.lindseywilliams.net/lindsey-williams-this-is-an-emergency-and-should-be-posted-to-warn-everyone-who-will-listen/

plus nick elway found:

http://planet.infowars.com/economics/lindsey-williams-just-within-the-past-few-days-my-elite-friend-has-told-me-approximately-when-the-collapse-will-happen

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
emotionally rational Lindsey
  • Sea Change? by emotionallyrational
    47 min 37 sec ago

Dollar no longer primary oil currency as China begins to sell oil using Yuan

September 12, 2012

On Sept. 11, Pastor Lindsey Williams, former minister to the global oil companies during the building of the Alaskan pipeline, announced the most significant event to affect the U.S. dollar since its inception as a currency. For the first time since the 1970's, when Henry Kissenger forged a trade agreement with the Royal house of Saud to sell oil using only U.S. dollars, China announced its intention to bypass the dollar for global oil customers and began selling the commodity using their own currency.

Lindsey Williams: "The most significant day in the history of the American dollar, since its inception, happened on Thursday, Sept. 6. On that day, something took place that is going to affect your life, your family, your dinner table more than you can possibly imagine."

"On Thursday, Sept. 6... just a few days ago, China made the official announcement. China said on that day, our banking system is ready, all of our communication systems are ready, all of the transfer systems are ready, and as of that day, Thursday, Sept. 6, any nation in the world that wishes from this point on, to buy, sell, or trade crude oil, can do using the Chinese currency, not the American dollar. - Interview with Natty Bumpo on the Just Measures Radio network, Sept. 11

This announcement by China is one of the most significant sea changes in the global economic and monetary systems, but was barely reported on due to its announcement taking place during the Democratic convention last week. The ramifications of this new action are vast, and could very well be the catalyst that brings down the dollar as the global reserve currency, and change the entire landscape of how the world purchases energy.

Ironically, since Sept. 6, the U.S. dollar has fallen from 81.467 on the index to today's price of 79.73. While analysts will focus on actions taking place in the Eurozone, and expected easing signals from the Federal Reserve on Thursday regarding the fall of the dollar, it is not coincidence that the dollar began to lose strength on the very day of China's announcement.

Since China is not a natural oil producing nation, the question most people will ask is how will the Asian economic power get enough oil to affect dollar hegemony? That question was also answered by Lindsey Williams when he pointed out a new trade agreement that was signed on Sept. 7 between China and Russia, in which the Russian Federation agreed to sell oil to China in any and all amounts they desired.

Lindsey Williams: "This has never happened in the history of crude oil. Since crude oil became the motivating force behind our (U.S.) entire economy, and everything in our lives revolves around crude oil. And since crude oil became the motivating factor behind our economy... never, ever has crude oil been sold, bought, traded, in any country in the world, without using the American dollar.........

Read the rest here: http://www.examiner.com/article/dollar-no-longer-primary-oil-currency-as-china-begins-to-sell-oil-using-yuan

Don't really trust Lindsey, and can't seem to find someone else that has reported on this. But if true... Man oh man.

ER

Sillypicker
Sillypicker's picture
Hat Tips: 82
I found several other

I found several other sources.

MarketPulseFX being one example. But this is an old story from 2012. Does not seem to have consequences yet.

argentus maximus
argentus maximus's picture
Hat Tips: 19254
Thanks for bringing LWs stuff

Thanks for bringing LWs stuff here for us. It's a handy accessible resource at TFMR on LW.

He may have a quaint olde worlde way of presenting but what he talks about has a tendency to be interesting and geopolitically relevant.

argentus maximus
Rhythm 'n Price
http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html
This analysis - global markets

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
daystar update

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/352454#comment-352454

Quote:

Glimas, some have one gift and some another.  God gave me the ability to understand and to write.  I am glad if my writing is of service, because my intention is to help people survive what is coming.  While the economic crash may result in food shortages, suffering, civil unrest, and concentration camps; the war that follows will bring death to billions if they are not prepared.  Prepare today to live, because we don't have much longer.  Lindsey Williams may be premature, but I read yesterday where the elites have told him around 1 Jan 14 is the financial crash time http://www.lindseywilliams.net/this-is-exactly-what-my-elite-friend-said-will-happen-lindsey-williams/.  Since the elites said "around 1 Jan 14", it could be later than that, but if you are ready then, you will be ready when it comes later. 

As the Marines say, "Stay frosty!" my friend.

DayStar

Hagarth
Hagarth's picture
Hat Tips: 2182
Nice Compendium Nick

Does the Farm bill regarding Dairy producers have limits as to what each farm may produce each month/year?  This is the situation here in Canada, prices have gone up a dollar over the past year for a gallon of milk.

A few times during the interview LW mentioned buying spree/opportunity, to wit my immediate response was for PMs.  Lindsay may not have meant that but it is my initial reaction as such will be hoarding a bit more fiat.  Ag being mentioned in the report was derogatory, basically being mentioned as being "too heavy" as LW gets you to imagine yourself crossing the RIO Grande into Mexico with a suitcase containing Gold rather than the nasty heavy non portable silver.  With this commentary by LW , as well as being jaded, the immediate reaction was to buy more silver. 

Thanks for posting your thoughts & research here, I haven't spent much time on TFMR.  Take care Nick.

Suntne vacci laeti.

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 13219
LW

John Galt
John Galt's picture
Hat Tips: 4906
Another 1 hr. + 45 min of Lindsay Williams?

@ Nana - While I appreciate the post with this video, is there any way to get a summary of what he's warning about now? Over the past few years I have spend so many hours (possibly measured in days worth of time) listening to this guy that I have memorized the mantra about the providence of God bringing him to Alaska to meet  and earn the trust of the powerful elite, yada yada yada.

somewhere in this 1 hour and 45 minutes there must be about 2 minutes - tops - of getting to the point. So, if you please, what is his point?

Thank you in advance.

"So you think that money is the root of all evil.
Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?"

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Lindsey Williams on Jonathan May - Plans of the International Bankers for the World 1986"