Organization and storage

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Organization and storage

Just curious how you guys keep your stack organized and pretty.

I'm talking mostly 90% coins rather than ASE's or the like. Already have tubes or air-tite's for those.

Right now I have everything in either paper rolls or in zip lock freezer bags and am almost out of room. Mostly dimes, quarters and half dollars.

I was thinking of putting everything in plastic coin tubes like these: http://www.coinsupplyexpress.com/quarters-coin-tube-individual-sku-2804.aspx because they're cheap and durable.

Any better options out there I'm missing?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
Paper Rolls

I just roll them up in paper rolls marking on the outside what they are (Silver Merc's, Silver Wash, Silver Franks, etc).  I found they fit real nice in some cardboard battery boxes (AA, AAA & 9V) that we get at work.  If I remember right, AAA fit double stacked dimes rolls, AA fit Quarters, 9V fit halves.  Once the box is full, I tape it shut and mark on the outside what's in it and how many rolls.  They stack really nice.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Organization and storage"