Canasil Resources

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 34215
Canasil Resources

I'm ready to pick some more of this one up.  It's on alot of people's list (Jay Taylor, Rick Rules people, Roger Weigand and Al Korelin) and the price has come down nicely.  Anybody else into Canasil? 

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:20

Jasper Puddlemaker
Jasper Puddlemaker's picture
Hat Tips: 1879
Yes...

Owned it a few years ago, sold on a run-up, but got back in recently.  This time around it was added to my  Global account since the folks over there like it. 

GoldMania3000
GoldMania3000's picture
Hat Tips: 5332
i own a lot of it

Own a lot of it. Global resources like it. Asked Rick R about it but he wouldn't talk about it. Spoke to their CEO who is very posistive. Jerry durling project could be a big deal!!! They are going to need more $ to drill. 

GoldMania3000
GoldMania3000's picture
Hat Tips: 5332
Roger W thinks this will

Roger W thinks this will start to take off again next week...I think the company is looking for a price to get back into the 40cent range so they can do another finacing. they will need $s to drill some of their other projects..Which I know many are keen on.  The good news about this company it appears that they don't want to print to much paper.  there financing deals have been very small..but that means some of us can't get in to them and get some warrents.  

On another front im curious about anyones thoughts on kaminaks recent drill holes, they look good and more coming till the end of the year. Any thoughts on oz?  I took profits on half before drilling and holding until we see more.  I suspect they will be bought out..kinross?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Canasil Resources"