Proof suppression happens even on the best days of silver price performance

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
bensgone
bensgone's picture
Proof suppression happens even on the best days of silver price performance

I think this chart proves that the EE is always attacking silver especially during the Comex hours.  Others have demonstrated this fact over and over again.  Today was a prime example.  Who in their right mind would be selling metals into a weekend this volatile when anything could happen to spook the investor fears to stampede into PM's ? Notice the highest volume spike of the day was one that was downward on this ten minute chart.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
endlessmountain did a youtube

endlessmountain did a youtube video to show what would happen if you bought SLV when asia trading started and sold every day when it ended.  Same if you traded only during US trading times.   The results were astonishing.  In asia trading only you'd be up hundreds of percent over a couple years and during usa time you'd be down significantly!

What gives it away for me is that the very first move of the day when the US markets open for silver is a significant downward move of 20 to 40 cents almost every goddam morning.  Its like I'm so used to seeing it now it doesnt even cause me to flinch anymore.  Balanced breakfast = cereal, orange juice, toast, bacon, eggs, and a fuckton of volatility every day at 8:34 am Eastern Standard Time.

Market wins in the end so I sleep easy.

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
Very important video

Very important video

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

bigmark99
bigmark99's picture
Hat Tips: 548
That was good!!

This site needs more videos like this on it, great post Marky and Ben Roberts

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Proof suppression happens even on the best days of silver price performance"