The Gold Bubble, a perspective from the bankers who used to operate a horse drawn coach service

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Patrancus
Patrancus's picture
Hat Tips: 4672
The Gold Bubble, a perspective from the bankers who used to operate a horse drawn coach service

raked up out fo the muck this Market Update yesterday, whew!,  it is more than interesting in regard to "who are these guys" ?, in light of the fact most are saying that Gold is in a Bubble, gulp! gulp, gasp! gulp!

After reading I am more convicted than ever that the bankers are nothing more than a band of Bubbleheads,

who are incapable of understanding what is actually about to happen to the markets, a place they are expected by most to understand.  

enjoy!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:leIHKHbOZGoJ:https://www.wealthmanagementinsights.com/userdocs/pubs/QMU_The_Gold_Bubble__IMT_FINAL_8.15.11_TAGGED.pdf+%22The+Gold+Bubble%22+Dean+Junkans&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari&source=www.google.com

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:31
Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
All the more reason not to

All the more reason not to bank with UnWells Fargo. 

Shenanigans as usual. 

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

ohiometalman
ohiometalman's picture
Hat Tips: 581
Along this matter

I just wasted a few minutes reading a yahoo finance arcticle on the gold bubble...what a bunch of BS, it's hard to believe these fools get to write an article, no wonder the sheep are so confused.  I used to take some of this so called advice back in 07' and lost my ass in 08'  which is what woke me up to the machine. 

Their points of the fed raising rates to quash the gold spike is unreal....the US can't afford to pay bonds on any rates higher than just above zero!  But nobody wants to call that obvious statement out in the mainstream.  The Fed is backed into a corner and the ONLY way out is to keep inflating the currency and pay back with cheaper dollars.   This "bubble" in gold will only pop when the dollar is dead and gold is revalued in other terms.  I am waiting for the next pullback to add to my stack once more "Yes Yahoo!  Again I am a buyer even at these crazy prices!" - Suck it!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "The Gold Bubble, a perspective from the bankers who used to operate a horse drawn coach service"