Sutter Gold

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
bobby
bobby's picture
Hat Tips: 2892
Sutter Gold

update:

http://sz0142.wc.mail.comcast.net/service/home/~/SGM_Aug18.pdf?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=154260&part=2.4

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:20
metcoalfan
metcoalfan's picture
Hat Tips: 1982
Link not working

I have Sutter on my to do dd list. Would love to see this thread get going

bobby
bobby's picture
Hat Tips: 2892
as soon as I can scrape

up the do re mi, I'm going in for more

They anticipate production by year end with capacity of 50k ounces per year. And plans to double mill capacity from cash flow.

RE: regulations and permitting--they have a full time committed person who works solely on this issue. This one has a shot, with 3.5 miles of contiguous property to drill and develop. There's a distinct chance they could become a major, the management is committed and in for the long haul.

Bear in mind that Barrick was once a .17 per share company.

metcoalfan
metcoalfan's picture
Hat Tips: 1982
Was looking at Sutter today.

One big concern is that the gold stream is 900 oz per month, which could be over half of production. They could fall into the same trap Starcore did where the lender gets so much of the gold they have too little internal cash flow left over to really get a solid footing. I'm coming around on gold streams and accepting they are not necessarily a deal breaker for me, but I really like to see it at 20 to 30% absolute max, just because of what I saw with Starcore. That said, Starcore is getting closer to paying theirs off, possibly within the next 12 mths, and it's still around 12 cents.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Sutter Gold"