Money Cycles and Debt Collapse by mike maloney

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
matthenue
matthenue's picture
Hat Tips: 666
Money Cycles and Debt Collapse by mike maloney

For all those that didn't see this... it's fantastic summarization of the situation

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:04
matthenue
matthenue's picture
Sorry embed fail

dropout
dropout's picture
Hat Tips: 4840
Highly Recommend

Those that don't recognize Mike's conclusions, in his own words "are shit out of luck, USCWAPIABWC,F'ed!

Vic
Vic's picture
Hat Tips: 500
Great presentation. Thanks,

Great presentation. Thanks, and a Hat Tip to you.

wallshot
wallshot's picture
Hat Tips: 262
I like the video

the polish of the presentation and production of it make me curious what he is selling.  Below are 2 posts for counting user opinions.

wallshot
wallshot's picture
hat tips if you think Mike

hat tips if you think Mike Maloney is aligned to bullion bull market hype machine, but you don't trust him

wallshot
wallshot's picture
hat tips if you think Mike

hat tips if you think Mike Maloney is not only on to something, but you are waiting for his pitch on where to put your money next when this bull market transfers elsewhere in x years.

Gil
Gil's picture
Hat Tips: 1175
Something about Mike Maloney

Something about Mike Maloney doesn't sit right with me, can't quite put my finger on it. It could be something as simple as his name, which happens to rhyme with "baloney".

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
It's because he's a ginger.

It's because he's a ginger. j/k cheeky I think he is all right.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

Gil
Gil's picture
Hat Tips: 1175
A "ginger"

Thanks, I get it now. I think he's alright too, its just that subconscious ginger bias that I wasn't aware of until you brought it up and I found this at Urban Dictionary:

1. ginger
A human, characterized by pale skin, freckles and bright red hair. "Gingers" are generally considered to be inferior to their more melanin-rich brethren, and thus deservingly discriminated against. Gingers are thought to have no souls. The condition, "gingervitis" is genetic and incurable.
Ron Howard is a ginger.

Carrot Top is a good example of why gingers should be discriminated against.

zilverreiger
zilverreiger's picture
Hat Tips: 2845
I think maloney is OK too, he

I think maloney is OK too, he has the best graphical big picture presentation of them all, but he has a little bit of that salesman air about him, but as long as you keep  that in mind.. I think he has a likeable character, but hes not entirely at ease doing big presentations.

And he really should refrain from cheap media tricks like that dramatic intro to his last presentation, and pretending he was shut down on that russian conference.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 34241
It's the kind of video you

It's the kind of video you send to somebody after they ask you "so why should I invest in gold and silver"   It's the basic 101 stuff that I'm too lazy to keep repeating.  If you send somebody to King World News, they'll probably get lost or disinterested.   This and his book probably fill a big void for people who need to get up to speed. 

There are the trader types, the philosophical types, the more general economic types and trend newsletter types and he comes off as the sort of new agey teacher type.  I think he was with the Robert Kiyosaki franchise.   And because of that, he's probably gonna make a tons of money selling bullion to people and selling books and information.  Really can't fault him for taking alot of information and putting out to the sheeple who are ready to convert.   

However, he ain't the first guy I seek out for any kind of short term or long term analysis.   And I'd agree, he's got a little bit of that sales pitch tone going on.   But maybe that's what people who have no clue need to hear.   I guess we are all on the same team serving different functions

matthenue
matthenue's picture
zilverreiger wrote: I think

zilverreiger wrote:

I think maloney is OK too, he has the best graphical big picture presentation of them all, but he has a little bit of that salesman air about him, but as long as you keep  that in mind.. I think he has a likeable character, but hes not entirely at ease doing big presentations.

And he really should refrain from cheap media tricks like that dramatic intro to his last presentation, and pretending he was shut down on that russian conference.

Yeh I understand your points and thought that a bit as well at first.

But then I realised... how to speak to the sheep.. you need to grab their attention from the get go with pretty colours and money charts.

Also he did get cut off at the Russian conference and all the way through it was interrupted.  But I know he was limited by time and went over, but still he got cutoff before he could leave on a strong point.

dropout
dropout's picture
Hat Tips: 4840
Agree

That Russian symposium was presented to a bunch of bankers. Easy to see why they wanted him off stage! Musn't undercut confidence in fiat currency now, can we?

Too many posters have shot the messenger here! What Mike presents is both highly trustworthy and truthful, as can be verified by doing some self due diligence, by way of confirmation through other sources. Don't be so lazy and sit back taking 'pot' shots at the info without doing some work yourself! OH, and never forget your grade one lesson - you can't judge a book by it's cover!  

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
I hope you know I like Mr.

I hope you know I like Mr. Maloney. I was making fun of the poster that said there was something he couldn't place that he didn't like.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Money Cycles and Debt Collapse by mike maloney"