How many times do they have to hammer silver?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Aug 17, 2011 - 7:33pm
bensgone

How many times do they have to hammer silver?

Submitted by benroberts13 on August 17, 2011 - 3:37pm.Hat Tip!3

How many times do they have to hammer silver before it gives way to their manipulation, as it approaches or exceeds the 40 dollar line in the sand ? To me this is just as startling as the charts which Turd posted at the top. Is this a normal pattern in a market that has as many fundamentals going for it as does silver? No, this is one more blatant example of suppression. I suspect we will see even more takedowns smashing silver under 40 dollars before the week is out. The volume has been very low so far this week. I don't think it would take much effort for them to hit silver all week and into options expiry given their desperation. But, do they care? Hell no !!

Just like the CFTC and Barton their good cop. If Barton had a conscious, he would resign from the CFTC and go public exposing the rest of the crooks that run that criminal organization which attempts to pose as a regulatory agency. They have no credibility whatsoever with any sane, aware, and knowledgeable observer of the PM markets. The scam and the manipulation continues unabated and seemingly without end. I just can't wait until September when and where I hope these bastards are simply overwhelmed, overrun, and bankrupted when the seasonal buyers return in hordes.

Edited by: bensgone on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:08am
randomness