Cashman wants your Silver

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
D_FIBRILATOR
D_FIBRILATOR's picture
Hat Tips: 353
Cashman wants your Silver

Thoughts about what this portends, if anything?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
Desert Fox
Desert Fox's picture
Hat Tips: 3567
Time to shake the Silver Tree!

Great, More competition for us little guys. LOL

I think we all knew this would happen in time. Anything of "real" value will have a target on it.

Got your Silver yet?

Got enough Silver yet?smiley

John Galt
John Galt's picture
Hat Tips: 4906
Russell Oliver

You'd be lucky to get 20 cents on the dollar from this clown, or any of those other shills for that matter.

I went to one of those places on a whim over a year ago, to see how much I could get for silver Maple Leafs. Silver was $25 spot at the time....the best offer they gave me was $5 each. Laughed my ass off.

This guy is merely the middleman....buying cheap from suckers who don't know better (or are forced to liquidate due to hard times) and reselling to buyers elsewhere for melt. Clearly this guy pumping for silver indicates that there is underlying demand to bring in more physical - of both gold and silver

"So you think that money is the root of all evil.
Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?"

Vypuero
Vypuero's picture
Hat Tips: 3999
I was thinking of spending time in front of these clowns

Talk to people - tell them not to sell, but if they wish to, offer them spot.  My bet is it would be a LOT more than what they offer, so an easy way to pick up some silver (or gold) for spot price - or maybe spot less 5% ?  Will still be more by far than these hacks offer.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Cashman wants your Silver"