The "wynter_benton" topic

255 posts / 0 new
Last post
silver foil hat
silver foil hat's picture
Hat Tips: 2717
The "wynter_benton" topic

I am not sure if anyone else has started a "wynter_benton" topic yet for discussion.

For those who do not know who / what "wynter" is, "they" claim they are former JPM traders who are VERY knowledgeable about how Blythe shorts the silver market on the COMEX and are 'going after' Blythe (and JPM) in a big way.

Here's a complete file on their messages as they posted them (with dates) on the Yahoo finance (JPM) board.

http://screwtapefiles.blogspot.com/2011/02/wynterbenton-diaries-or-wynter-benton.html

Most recently, they have restated that JPM will suffer significant losses in derivatives IF the price silver (COMEX close) is over $36.00 for 60 days. Since posting that last month, silver has not closed below $36.00. Further, they have made cryptic references about an 'ultimatum' (it would suggest by the tone of another recent message) stating that if silver ever closed below $36.00 paper price, 'they' would clean out the COMEX.

Their most recent message was directed to what appears to be Blythe's boss and stated that unless their demand was met, things would go "thermonuclear' in silver. The deadline for this was to be August 21.

At this time, I will state other than what I read on the public boards as posted on the internet, I have no idea if this group is actually real, or what their actual intentions are. But, it is much more than a casual relationship (coincidental) that significant price changes, and now what I am postulating, volume changes are occuring immediately subsequent to their posts which could be the validation that the group is doing something about JPM and its manipulation of silver. Who 'they' are working for? I don't know.

Their most recent 'notice' is cryptic, but from the trading this week, it would appear that their 'ultimatum' was that the manipulators stop selling (naked shorting) the silver COMEX market. For this, I refer to a note that was posted here regarding a reference to a CNBC e-mail that said that the big banks were not going to short silver anymore. Interestingly, today sgs posts on his blog that the volume on the COMEX has been down the past few days.

http://silvergoldsilver.blogspot.com/2011/08/has-everyone-given-up-on-comex.html

As I said, I have no idea if this group is real (for all I know, it could be the EE that must, as a rule that they are bound to by 'ethics', put out the information that this is what 'they' will do... as long as they telegraph their intentions to the world, they can do as they please) but it would seem that IMO, there is much more than a casual relationship between what they indicate their intended action is and what actually happens in  the silver market.

Anyone else have any thoughts? I don't care if you think they (wynter et. al.) are  full of *it, just state your case why.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

Hi Fiattack!

The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!

cris
cris's picture
Hat Tips: 3404
Good topic for discussion

I have always thought that there must be something to the whole Wynter Benton thing.

I remember quite vividly back when the posts first started appearing that the poster called to a minute the time of a price explosion to the upside.  And I commented on Turd's blog that I thought it was interesting the upside swing occurred at exactly 8:25AM, as the Comex opened, at a time when we had previously been used to seeing significant manipulation to the downside. 

The Wynter Benton poster later acknowledged that this was precisely the signal they were trying to send -- namely, that they could manipulate price just as we had always posited that JPM could.

It strikes me that if someone had "followed" Wynter Benton's advice, they would have made a bunch of fiat. 

I know I did! --lol.

This most recent post definitely intrigues me, bc there is an interpretation that it correlates to a movement to stop short selling by the Cartel, and we do see evidence of this in the most recent COTs.

Now I know there are many naysayers out there who will say you can read into it what you want. 

Nevertheless, this is an excellent topic for discussion by the great minds of Turd's world!

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
Wynter Benton

At the time silver just finished a stellar 2010 and explosive Jan 2011, and we all were waiting in eager anticipation for a the next leg to $50.  After a 6 week hiatus, Wynter supposedly picked the next leg up, but if I recall correctly the claims were big ChineseAsian speculators.  The SLV volume did explode (10X) and the CME did drive the speculators out.  I know SGS was royally PO with WB and took him/her to task on a few occasions.  SGS has also indicated in Bears-7 that big Asian investors are buying PMs directly from the mines and by-passing the Comex, and volume these past few months is way down.  In about that time the LBMA trader and whistle blower Andre Maguire was about to spill the beans in public but suddenly went dark.  I'm not sure what to make of it all other than lots of people were sucked into following WB strictly on emotions and the prospects of $50.  IMO, this whole thing may have been perpetrated by an inside trader possibly at JPM (possibly Andrew) simply because of conscience.  Knowing full well that JPM was raping average investors and this guy had the inside scoop and used the JPM information to invent the Asian connection.  If I were an Asian billionaire I would not want anybody to know I was amassing boat loads of silver physical and I'd want to pay rock bottom prices, and I would play into the JPM manipulation scheme to that end.

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

Red Pill
Red Pill's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
what's the latest on this,

what's the latest on this, has there been any more posts since the cryptic "epic" question was asked a couple of weeks ago?

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

cris
cris's picture
"Thermonuclear"

The last Benton post, onAugust 7, was typically cryptic.

However, it did refer to the possibility of going thermonuclear in a fortnight -- which is 14 days.

For those of you scoring at home, or even if you are just watching alone, 7 + 14 = 21, ie TODAY.

Food for thought.... was Friday merely a prelude??

Red Pill
Red Pill's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
exactly.. :)

cris wrote:
The last Benton post, onAugust 7, was typically cryptic. However, it did refer to the possibility of going thermonuclear in a fortnight -- which is 14 days. For those of you scoring at home, or even if you are just watching alone, 7 + 14 = 21, ie TODAY. Food for thought.... was Friday merely a prelude??

yes, that's why I'm asking, time is allegedly up, is it going to be epic? :)

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

cris
cris's picture
we shall see...

We shall see my friend, and soon enough.

But I have been impressed so far with the Benton "track record".

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
Please post a link to Benton's last Post /e

Please post a link to Benton's last Post /e

Thanks!

Thermo is okay as long as the bankers, idiot politicians and market manipulators all get a speedy trial in Nuremberg.

Terrance McKenna - "we are lead by the least among us!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

cris
cris's picture
Ask and it shall be given...

http://search.messages.yahoo.com/search?.mbintl=finance&q=wynter_benton&action=Search&r=Huiz75WdCYfD_KCA2Dc-&within=author&within=tm

Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt - (Caesar)

The Leader expects your answer promptly or it will be thermonuclear within a fortnight. Ask Ken Lewis if he has this understanding!!!

You're going home in a body bag do da, do da.......

7-Aug-11 09:46 pm    

Hagarth
Hagarth's picture
Hat Tips: 2182
Who else is nearing the Guillotine?

The "cryptic" WB note really said a lot.... although Blankfein is not the only one facing the Nuclear music.  Staley is safe and that is why he was put there, will he purge the rats if need be?  Why not, there is no honor amongst thieves. 

Still heartened by the blue sky outlook on ag after WBs post regarding the ceiling.... but we already knew the eventual outcome, this just may accelerate the story.

Suntne vacci laeti.

Fred C Dobbs
Fred C Dobbs's picture
Hat Tips: 101
Found this on beforeitsnews.com

I didn't think of posting this until I read the dates on this thread. 

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/987/039/WATCH_:_Silver_BOMBSHELL_or_Vicious_Rumor.html

Cleburne61
Cleburne61's picture
Hat Tips: 3596
I just posted this on the main forum

Why did JP Morgue just turn virtually all their 780,000 oz of silver from eligible to registered in one fell swoop?

http://silverdoctors.blogspot.com/2011/08/jpm-adjusts-nearly-all-eligible-silver.html

Why has the the Comex been building up the registered category like a bat outta hell these past two weeks?

And if Harvey was right, and silver under $42 was all they needed to shake enough meaningful longs from taking delivery....why are they still drowning it as if their very lives depended on it?

Perhaps it's because.....they do.

For your consideration, the post from the alleged Wynter Benton nearly two months ago....

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=15074

That was 6 weeks ago...we've closed above 36 every day for almost 7 weeks.

Do they mean to drive it under 36?  Is this their last chance?  And if so, are they preparing for WB to go "thermonuclear"(busting the Comex registered oz) by taking delivery of as many silver oz as possible?

I know this belongs perhaps in the silver/WB thread, and I will post it there too...but I feel it's timely, as this is an inflection point for silver.  Because, really, everyone here has hunches but no one really knows 100% about the legitimacy of this supposed group, do they?

It's all very interesting.

ReachWest
ReachWest's picture
Hat Tips: 11861
Closing Days Above $36 .. Hmm.

@Cleburne61: (Reposting this here too.)

Thanks for that post - very curious and interesting.

I don't know if there is really something to Ag closing over $36 for a certain period of days to trigger certain Derivative Contracts, but when I look at the daily Silver chart there is certainly a pattern of an immediate smack-down of Silver once the price closes above $36 for approx 29 to 30 consecutive days..

Coincidence?

Certainly makes me go .. Hmmm.

Juan Moment
Juan Moment's picture
Hat Tips: 909
Coincidence?

Reach West, great observation! yes

Einstein wrote that coincidences are god's way of staying anonymous, maybe in this case he/she/it is trying to give us a hint. Looks like we better get ready to revisit the $35's again.

Actually, with JPM shares at $35.83, its almost a given that silver will be pushed to near or below that level.

James Dimon holds 2,7 million JPM shares, which means over the last 4 months his holding has suffered a nearly $30 million drop. Yeah!! What goes around comes around ;-)

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
Hat Tips: 3440
Wynter/Silver/Reserve Asset

That is what is claimed in the latest Wynter Benton post, that some central bank will soon declare silver to be a reserve asset.  Very interesting!

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_J/threadview?bn=10073&tid=402940&mid=402940

Link to our updated penny stock list: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society." Those who control this have the real power.

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
Hat Tips: 3440
Cleburne61 wrote: Why did JP

Cleburne61 wrote:

Why did JP Morgue just turn virtually all their 780,000 oz of silver from eligible to registered in one fell swoop?

http://silverdoctors.blogspot.com/2011/08/jpm-adjusts-nearly-all-eligible-silver.html

Why has the the Comex been building up the registered category like a bat outta hell these past two weeks?

And if Harvey was right, and silver under $42 was all they needed to shake enough meaningful longs from taking delivery....why are they still drowning it as if their very lives depended on it?

Perhaps it's because.....they do.

For your consideration, the post from the alleged Wynter Benton nearly two months ago....

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=15074

That was 6 weeks ago...we've closed above 36 every day for almost 7 weeks.

Do they mean to drive it under 36?  Is this their last chance?  And if so, are they preparing for WB to go "thermonuclear"(busting the Comex registered oz) by taking delivery of as many silver oz as possible?

I know this belongs perhaps in the silver/WB thread, and I will post it there too...but I feel it's timely, as this is an inflection point for silver.  Because, really, everyone here has hunches but no one really knows 100% about the legitimacy of this supposed group, do they?

It's all very interesting.

Is there another WB thread?  I thought this was the main one..............

Link to our updated penny stock list: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society." Those who control this have the real power.

silver foil hat
silver foil hat's picture
Hat Tips: 2717
Hi all....

I'm glad to see others have been following this 'story' with at least some interest. I see that there was a new message posted on the yahoo board (already repeated above, so I won't duplicate) and am now left to think that the 'sovereign central bank' (I thought back in the spring they were driven by a sovereign authority of some sort, but didn't want cloud the water and say that in case others had some ideas they wanted to consider posting) is giving up on the USD, and it is a country the US can not afford to battle with, militarily.

This could either mean it is an ally (warning - political comment)  ....that is if we have any left that our community organizer in chief hasn't pizzed off, OR a formidable enemy, who made their intentions known last November (that is another conspiracy I have come up with based on events that have occurred, and I have alluded to in passing in the comments on Turd's commentary. Someday I will post it under this Conspiracy Theory Forum, when you read what I say, you will likely be scared. But back to WB...

I am fairly certain (but don't rely on my memory) that WB alluded to something like 70 to 80 or so in October. The latest message says what 'they' recommend. ( Actually 2 recommendations, if you look closely.)

I will let you decide. But I have made my move. Now the wait begins.

What day number is this? 43 of 60?

Or do are weekends excluded? If so, 60 days puts it in the first week of October, if I counted correctly.

The story gets more interesting.......

Hi Fiattack!

The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!

Hagarth
Hagarth's picture
Hat Tips: 2182
Not Alone

Been getting ready to pull the trigger after the September long weekend for some more physical.   The price at that time wont really matter to me after that, if its 45 or 37 I will buy, confirmation of WBs message will be seen as to how they posture themselves against the threat from WB.

As far as a Central Bank announcement using ag as a reserve asset, this would, imo, be supported by latin american countries, that produce the resource.  Mexico would have to be the first to do it so that the others would gain confidence to do the same.  Salinas did say in May that using its resource as a reserve asset "could" happen this year.  Then we have Venezuela, which basically does whatever it wants regardless of what is rational, but how many countries really want to follow Chavez? 

Suntne vacci laeti.

steeled
steeled's picture
Hat Tips: 576
silver foil hat

"someday I will post it under this Conspiracy Theory Forum, when you read what I say, you will likely be scared"

care to elaborate? inquiring minds would like to know wink

you get as good as you give

cris
cris's picture
I'll second that....

"someday I will post it under this Conspiracy Theory Forum, when you read what I say, you will likely be scared"

care to elaborate? inquiring minds would like to know wink

Zoltan
Zoltan's picture
Hat Tips: 4775
Tread Carefully My Friends

Last time WB message came out with a "strong sell" recommendation silver took a dump.

Could this be the last gasp of JPM to push it below 36 and reset their derivative exposure?

Pattern for gold is the same as the silver May massacre (including the LBMA Monday holiday).  If Bernank doesn't announce QE?? and they hike the margins (again) into the Sunday night low volume market they could hit gold hard and silver would fall in sympathy.

Just speculating, not a prediction.  Could be crazy either way.  Also with storm coming to east coast could they close markets?

Interesting times indeed.

Z

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "The "wynter_benton" topic"