Hellix Ventures and Abington Resources

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
thegeesbender
thegeesbender's picture
Hat Tips: 436
Hellix Ventures and Abington Resources

Anybody know much about these two explorers?  Is there any merit to them? Bob Chapman seems to like them.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:20
schnitzel
schnitzel's picture
Hat Tips: 385
Hellix/Abington

Yes i've been in these 2 for the last year and was wondering what was going on.  But they seem to have their shit together, and are about to announce drill permits and trial production in the next little while. (Hellix)

I know both of these stock's have minimal shares and are held in EXTREMELY tight hands.  So any new's should send them much much higher. 

The damn thing has moved over 40% in the last couple week's!  That's without new's!  Now Bob has stated their were many naked shorts so this could be covering, but either way its been a blast to watch and own!

ABL should have new's coming about another property, so this should move it up too! It has around 6million shares outstanding, also in Very strong hands.  Don't think I would want to be short this one!

Gold luck!

schnitzel
schnitzel's picture
Hellix up 65% then halted!

Wow up 65% on 61,000 volume! I guess that's what they mean by tight hands I guess!  lol.  They have now halted it, obviously.  I believe they will either release new's of drill permits or as Bob Chapman has stated the 5,000,000+ shorts are being investigated by CDN and U.S. officials.  So that also could be the new's too.   I'd hate to be short this Bad Boy!

silverbill
silverbill's picture
Hat Tips: 763
I came downstairs for dinner

I came downstairs for dinner last night when Bob was a guest on "The Sovereign Economist". My wife was supposedly listening, & as I came into the kitchen & I heard Bob saying that "the company" closed at .91 today (Hllxf closing price) & he said it would be $1.50 today Thursday. When I heard Bob say that I asked my wife if he was talking about Hellix & my better half said, "I wasn't listening" grrrr. Earlier today I tried to load yesterday's show from the Sovereign Economist's archive but they don't have yesterday's show added to the list as of a few hours ago. (I will check again soon.) I've checked the brokerage accounts news fx, but the only news I have seen so far is "trading halted" & "trading resumed". Today had (for Hellxf) a staggering # of shares traded, 753500 appx, & the last 13 days have had 10 days of increased volume (by +3x) over recent 90 day period. This stock has finally blipped to life after + 1 year of being dead money. I think It's alive. :)

schnitzel
schnitzel's picture
Silverbill The Sovereign Economist

I will have to see if I can find it archived on the site.  I'm trying to listen to him today on A Marine's Disquisition but its not running today.  aaaarrgghhh.   I just want his take on the action.  After it resumed the CEO Frank Underhill made a statement that he had no idea why it was accelerating to the upside so quickly.  I'm gonna take a wild stab here and say that it is either short covering or a slip of the tongue regarding the drill permits/trial production.  It should continue northward due to the fact that most shares are held by insider's and not willing to part at these levels.  I guess we'll see shortly.

If you find the link to that program can you link it hear or private message me. 

Good Luck, 

silverbill
silverbill's picture
Hi Schnitzel! The archive is

Hi Schnitzel! The archive is posted here on this website:

http://sovereign-economist.com/archive/se_20110907.mp3

iirc, I came down to the kitchen last night circa 7:45-8:15 pm. Bob comes on 7:30 pm, so look 1/2 hour or so into the show. I hope this is helpful to you.

Best of luck. :)

p.s. I heard from my wife  that Drew Raines is out of town this week.

p.p.s. I just listened to it & I DID NOT hear him say it would be $1.50 today. I honestly thought he said it. I apologize for this. Maybe I heard it in my sleep. My apologies.

schnitzel
schnitzel's picture
Silverbill

If that's how it work's...  you wouldn't mind dreaming about it up around 2.50-3.00 tonight, eh?

Thanks for the heads up on Drew Raines.

Bob's other great pick Pretium has been moving up steady and strong too.  Let's hope it can take out it's old high at just over 14.  It's suppost to be listed on the NYSE by Jan-Feb 2012.

Sleep well and keep those dreams coming!

Schnitz

Chance
Chance's picture
Hat Tips: 82
Silverbill

Just to let you know Bob's interviews are all here. http://bobchapman.blogspot.com/2011_09_07_archive.html

He did mentioned it twice a few days ago. He said he could not comment too much, something about news coming out soon I think and something about gov Cracking down on shorts? Don't quote me but listen for yourself ok? He thinks at .90 is still a good as I recall. I wanted to do some more research and buy, but it ran away from be today...sigh...

silverbill
silverbill's picture
Hi Chance & Schnitz! Chance,

Hi Chance & Schnitz!

Chance, if Bob is correct that there are 5 million shares short & they are motivated to cover, then since this ascent has begun 14 trading days ago imo, if we back out normal trading volume, then at best 2 million shares have covered, which leaves at least (in my back of the envelope calculation) another 3 million shares (at least) to cover all the old shorts which should IN MY OPINION ONLY foot to another sizable gain from here.

I don't think it's too late to catch some semblance of a pop, but it's your call. :)

Best of luck to you & Schnitz! I'll see you next week. :)

schnitzel
schnitzel's picture
Abington playning catch up.

Looks like ABL doesn't like being left behind!  Its up over 30% in the last week alone.

I heard talk of ABL adding another property, but don't know any details other than that.

Well see.

Schnitz

silverbill
silverbill's picture
Hi Schnitz! Bob Chapman will

Hi Schnitz!

Bob Chapman will be on http://republicbroadcasting.org/ today (every Tues) between 5-7 ET. John Stadtmiller, or whoever is the host today, fields live phone calls, where darn near any question is considered. Bob has taken plenty of calls concerning Hllxf & other miners during his tour with RBN. Up to this point I have still found NO concrete information on the movement of HLLXF's  stock price. If I make it back in time from my pet's vet appt today, I will call in & ask Bob about HLLXF & I will post his reply hopefully tomorrow.

Best to you.

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 15486
silverbill...

silverbill wrote:

Hi Schnitz!

Bob Chapman will be on http://republicbroadcasting.org/ today (every Tues) between 5-7 ET. John Stadtmiller, or whoever is the host today, fields live phone calls, where darn near any question is considered. Bob has taken plenty of calls concerning Hllxf & other miners during his tour with RBN. Up to this point I have still found NO concrete information on the movement of HLLXF's  stock price. If I make it back in time from my pet's vet appt today, I will call in & ask Bob about HLLXF & I will post his reply hopefully tomorrow.

Best to you.

If you don't know why...I will give you a "hint"!!!...

https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=92372

Get out alive...while you can!!!...

Bag Of Gold

boil_in_the_bag_rice
boil_in_the_bag_rice's picture
Hat Tips: 820
That thread doesn't prove a

That thread doesn't prove a thing BoG....

Your miners are performing pretty miserably. Jealous perhaps?

silverbill
silverbill's picture
Hi B.O.G., I cosign Boil's

Hi B.O.G.,

I cosign Boil's observation regarding Bob Chapman. I presume you are dumping on BC because of HLLXF?, else your aspersion has no reason to it, imo. But, only speaking for myself I find BC to be of respectable integrity & sound advice. BC advised me to get my children's Sec 529s out of the stock market 3-6 months prior to the 2008 debacle. The 529s have never recovered the level that I sold them at, at Bob's recommendation, & my children have their college fully funded & in safe harbor. BC advised me to get my 401k out of the stock market circus circa the same time & then he advised me to get into PM MF once I told him I could not liquidate my 401k until I quit my work. I have outperformed all of my co-workers in the ROIC calculation here at my work 401k plan again thanks to BC. My only complaint about BC is the time delay that has happened with his stock picks, but as they are all above BE now & considering how he helped me to safeguard my bacon, I have full respect & gratitude to BC.

Bob Chapman is top notch in my book & I wholeheartedly recommend his newsletter, as one of several good sources to rely upon. http://theinternationalforecaster.com/

Take care.

I find it curious that the "slam" thread against Bob is on Kitco. Bob has several times in the last few weeks made mention of one particular individual  & Kitco in general in less than flattering terms &I wonder if the thread starter over there is none other than a Kitco shill?

In the final analysis BC has been rock solid for me & I am grateful that he has been kind enough to help me.

zman
zman's picture
Hat Tips: 4039
I listen to BC almost

I listen to BC almost everyday lately, his analysis is spot on most of the time. If anyone thinks his stock picks are scams, they should short them.

silverbill
silverbill's picture
Hi chance, schnitz & z Bob

Hi chance, schnitz & z

Bob was on the Sovereign economist last night. Ralph talked about HLLXF at the start of the show & I missed some of Bob's reply, so I will listen to the show in full later. I sent Ralph a question re HLLXF thru my wife's email account & he aired it & Bob responded (at end of the call). Ralph also sent my wife an email with other information that he & Bob talked about privately , off the air, prior to the show.  I don't want to be a rumor monger but Ralph fortified my resolve in HLLXF.

Good luck to you guys.

Bill

silverbill
silverbill's picture
I listened in full to the

I listened in full to the Sovereign Economist show from Sept 21 & Bob alluded (rather loudly in hindsight) that HLLXF is aiming to trap the naked (& brazen imo) shorts of HLLXF. Bob said that the company has several good news announcements that are progressing through the pipeline & those will be the pincer by which the shorts get squeezed. That's my focused DD fwimbw.

Good luck to you fellas & please do your own DD. I shared in hopes of expanding the frontier of intel regarding HLLXF. FWIW I added to my core holdings this week.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Hellix Ventures and Abington Resources"