Fox News Ignores Iowa Primary Debate Poll Results

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
BASEBALL 13
BASEBALL 13's picture
Hat Tips: 1181
Fox News Ignores Iowa Primary Debate Poll Results

We The People must pay attention and force the disclosure of the truth...

http://theswash.com/2011/08/12/breaking-fox-news-ignores-and-pulls-post-debate-poll-that-ron-paul-wins/

Remember when Ron Paul won the CPAC Convention poll and Fox aired a different year's results? They hardly apologized and tried to make it go away...

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:04
UGrev
UGrev's picture
Hat Tips: 884
Figures... But it now looks

Figures... But it now looks as though people are more informed without the media media getting in the way. Go Ron!

bobby
bobby's picture
Hat Tips: 2892
BASEBALL 13 wrote: Remember

BASEBALL 13 wrote:

Remember when Ron Paul won the CPAC Convention poll and Fox aired a different year's results? They hardly apologized and tried to make it go away...

of course, Hannity is a great American

thecoloredsky
thecoloredsky's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
Reminds me of this

Reminds me of this thread:

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/cnn-refuses-use-own-poll-when-reporting-who-won-debates-ron-paul-gets-shaft/181

Only thing I must say is Ron Paul has young voters support and they would immediately vote online in groves, pushing his percentages up in these polls. I don't think these online polls have much strength overall but it surely doesn't negate the fact Fox taking down the poll on their website... or any other news agency.

On a side note, I watched the replay the the debate last night on Fox and it was painful. I listened to Rush a little bit on my lunch break Friday and he was right. The whole debate was a reality show, scripted drama writers creating differences between the candidates. It wasn't a debate at all. It was lame talking points and an incredible amount of generalities across all issues. "I'm going to put people to work!" But exactly how? That wasn't mentioned.

argent rampant
argent rampant's picture
Hat Tips: 2052
"He whose name shall not be mentioned"...

came in a very close second in the straw poll, but as far as the media are concerned, he wasn't there. George Snuffelufugus on GMA this morning: "So, the (Republican) race has crystalized now and the top three are Romney, Perry and Bachman..."

Huh?!!

Remember you have five categories of wealth: spiritual, physical, intellectual, relationships, and financial. Mind your accounts in all of them.

Red Pill
Red Pill's picture

also covered this, re the online poll they were also implying he must be cheating

he just clearly was never going to win on the TV, whatever the vote. 

absolutely blatent. 

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

Red Pill
Red Pill's picture

also covered this, re the online poll they were also implying he must be cheating

he just clearly was never going to win on the TV, whatever the vote. 

absolutely blatent. 

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

BASEBALL 13
BASEBALL 13's picture
Hat Tips: 1181
Jon Stewart Scathing Review of Ron Paul Coverage

Stewart says it all:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-15-2011/indecision-2012---corn-polled-edition---ron-paul---the-top-tier

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Fox News Ignores Iowa Primary Debate Poll Results"