***Must See***

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
rjsand
rjsand's picture
Hat Tips: 824
***Must See***

You gotta love the passion!  I think Ratigan is speaking for a lot of us here that are sick and tired of the lack of leadership in America. 

For lack of guidance a nation falls, but many advisers make victory sure. -Pr 11:14

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:04

Gold and silver are to fiat money what sunlight is to a vampire.

pink freud
pink freud's picture
Hat Tips: 1606
the last act of a failing

the last act of a failing government = WAR

i believe war is  comin'

remember the last big one?  i don't but i've been reading about WW2 and the economic turmoil and gold confiscation, just prior to it...

what is one thing that FDR, Hitler, Stalin and Mao all had in common???

CONFISCATION OF CITIZENS GOLD!

here is a good article about it:

The Nature of Money and our Monetary System

(Editors Note: One of the perks of editing "the Bear" allows me to post my own rants. I originally published The Nature of Money in August, 2004.)

As the editor of the Silver Bear Cafe, I try to focus on the ramifications of world events. I try to understand how what's going on now will affect your pocketbook next week, next month, next year. It is my sole intent to help you consider the possibilities which will, in turn, help you prepare for your financial future.

One of the most important aspects of your financial survival concerns your understanding of the nature of money. If you believe that precious metals do not constitute "money", you may have been misled. If you have been misled, who misled you? Why? And "What's wrong with this picture"?

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/natureofmoney.html

Vic
Vic's picture
Hat Tips: 500
I'm no financial historian,

I'm no financial historian, but I do believe that confiscating the citizens' gold would not play nearly as well since, if for no other reason, we are not on the gold standard, obviating any reason to confiscate in the first place.

If you believe the government will announce a return to the gold standard alongside a confiscation, that might provide a reason for the confiscation, but is highly unlikely. The government cannot afford to be on the gold standard for the foreseeable future.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "***Must See***"