2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, Aug 9, 2011 - 10:06pm
Buckanear
-
Gold City, ON
Canada

X7-Clas CME Today

I posted this on another site this eve and it was deleted I suppose because it wasn't in line with the bitching and complaining about todays' wild market dead cat bounce. I suggested that an X7-Class CME if directed toward earth could knock out satellites, the internet, and the ability for people to buy gold and silver bullion from their dealers on line or over wireless and landline phones.

Today an X7-class corona mass ejection (CME) occurred on the sun today and was the most powerful of the solar cycle 24 (several years per cycle). Needless to say a large X-class could be a extermination event at one extreme and could shut down commerce for months at the other end with populations going into chaos. I just thought I'd publish this for those interested. If you value your existence watch this site for the next couple years. On average a CME takes about 2 days to arrive on earth, just to give you a reaction time line. Note CMEs also include nasty X-rays and proton bursts which are harmful in large doses.

Edited by: Buckanear on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:06am
-------------------------------------------------------- >From here to there eventually<