SEAL Team Six DEAD

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Hat Tips: 2386
SEAL Team Six DEAD

Well I cant say this headline surprised me this morning...

"Navy SEALs from unit that killed bin Laden among those lost in helicopter crash."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ap-sources-navy-seals-from-unit-that-killed-bin-laden-among-those-lost-in-helicopter-crash/2011/08/06/gIQAbRTcyI_story.html

Those of us that view 9/11 as a false flag event, viewed the May 1 story of bin Laden's death with great skepticism.  We know that the CIA created Al Qaeda, and protected bin Laden in 98 when he was on dialysis in Saudi Arabia. Seemingly unconcerned that he was on the FBIs top ten list.

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-al-qaeda-created-by-cia/

So when Obummer announced on lamestream media May 1 that we had killed bin Laden... I had my doubts.  The body was quickly dumped in the ocean and no evidence was provided.  One issue had me curious, how would a SEAL team composed of the most honorable citizens we have, be involved in a conspiracy?  My belief was that they were activated to kill a double, and had no reason to believe it wasn't bin Laden.

"Sources thought this was the largest single loss of life ever for SEAL Team Six"

This just reeks of conspiracy. Were 31 of our bravest soldiers murdered to protect another lie???

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Alex Jones

Alex Jones has a different take on the deaths.  In a new video today, he suggests that the SEALs could have been killed during the raid, and the latest chinook crash is a fraud.

Newton
Newton's picture
Hat Tips: 1
I really am not one of those

I really am not one of those "conspiracy loons", but DAMN, I don't think anyone can turn a blind-eye to this one.   This sounds like a bad plot to a movie that I will never see.  Let's see, pretend to kill a world terrorist leader, get rid of any evidence of that leader, kill the guys, that can prove or deny the death of the leader, in one swift act.  What can the sequel be? "Obama's Re-election".  I think that I'll miss that one too.  And somebody get me a barf bag.

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
The Answer May be Simple

You have a Seal team and an one or a couple guys have decided to pull the trigger on the Obama - Osama lie.   The team leader cannot convince the team to stay quiet about the younger chubby Osama with the dyed black beard killed in Pakistan.   There's no option the CIA take them all out with a stinger missile.  No way a Taliban could hit a chopper with an RPG - no way!  RPGs are not guided missiles, they're just a gun lobbed grenade.  The moment I heard this on the news last night my wife and I looked at each other and said "coincidence" - Not!

Holy crap America is more corrupt and out of control than I imagined!  This makes the rumors of military management of Afghan opium and running it out of country in attack drones completely plausible.  If the US is going to cut military spending the military must look for alternative sources of revenue!  They certainly have the equipment and fire power to do what ever it pleases quietly and behind enemy lines and out of the media's sight!

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
case closed

So it looks like "those responsible" are all dead now.  Nice and neat, case closed...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44088691/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/?GT1=43001#.TkLBGK40jE0

lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Jesse Ventura, and more

Jesse Ventura, and more evidence Team Six was murdered because of the Bin Laden lie.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "SEAL Team Six DEAD"