Bag Of Gold's Penny Stock Arcade & Emporium...

1751 posts / 0 new
Last post
BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 15486
Bag Of Gold's Penny Stock Arcade & Emporium...

It has been a very rocky road for precious metals...especially for gold & silver miners in the last few years!...Since joining Kitco in August 2009...& now ...TF Metals Report...I have suggested many penny stocks...which have doubled or more since then!...My mandate is...if I am going to get rich from investing in penny stocks...then I will take as many folks as possible here at Kitco & TF Metals Report with me...on that path to richness!...We are all here because our main interest is investing in penny stocks...& the emphasis is trying to find the penny stocks which will double or more within a 6 month period!...However...our main emphasis is to pick stocks...which will realize profits of 100% or more within 6 - 24 months!...Our method of investing in these stocks is simple!...When the price doubles...take 1/2 the shares off the table...& with these profits...invest into another stock...which will do the same thing!...The more stocks in your portfolio...the more diversified the portfolio becomes...& by doing so...any risk investing in penny stocks is eliminated by 100%!...The investor who follows this simple rule...will end up with a large portfolio of stocks...all riding for free...on the house's money!...With gold & silver in a secular bull market...many of the miners' share prices will soar over the next number of years...especially the penny miners!...Our investing model on this thread...will be based on fundamental analysis...NOT technical analysis & charts...since profits will mostly be accomplished in the long term...as opposed to the short term...& will keep the "get rich quick" schemers & day traders at bay!...The key consideration here...is to invest in miners who have competent management...resources in the ground...have little or no debt...& are under valued in comparison to their peers!..

BOG's Guidelines:

1. I will ask for stocks to be considered as candidates to be added to "the list"!...Please don't ask about stocks that are not on "the list"...until I have asked for suggestions!...
2. When I ask for new candidates to be added to "the list"...I will be looking for ones with $75 million market caps or less...as there is more upside to these ones...& above all...the resources of these new candidates...should be equal to...or better than most of the others...already on "the list"...& of course...they all must be under $1.00!...The only stocks on "the list"...in the over $75 million market cap...are the ones...already on "the list"!...
3. I will do an update to "the list"...on a weekly basis!...
4. Newbie trading questions?...Please do a search first...& if it is not covered...help is on the way!!!...

DISCLAIMER:

Stocks which BOG & other members analyze...buy...and/or sell...are based on our own analysis...sentiment...personal opinion...& in no way represents...advice or a recommendation!...Penny stocks are speculative & very risky...& as an investor...you must do your own due diligence for your own investment style & time horizon... Anyone looking for stock recommendations should consult their own investment advisor!...Please DYODD...& good luck with your picks!!!...

All of the miners have websites...which is a great place to start...& here is where you may find the index for all the miners' websites!...

http://www.goldminerpulse.com/coList/a.php

How to read the..."Index To The Stars"...

All of my (BOG's) stock picks...have 1 star (*)...
Other member's stock picks have 3 stars (***)...

MARKET CAP...52 WEEK HIGH/LOW...& RESOURCES

$0 - $20 Million

*Metals Creek Resources Corp (Feb 23, 2012) V.MEK / MCREF...$6.2 M...0.055/0.21...

*Golden Share Mining Corp (Aug 4, 2011) V.GSH / GLDMF...$7 M...0.235/0.055...Gold/Inferred: 185,000 Ounces...

***Northern Tiger Resources Inc (2010) V.NTR / NTGSF...$12.8 M...0.65/0.12...

***Alexandria Minerals Corp (Aug 6, 2011) V.AZX / ALXDF...$13.4 M...0.215/0.08...Gold/Measured & Indicated: 446,000 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 452,000 Ounces...

***Goldrush Resources (Aug 4, 2011) V.GOD / GDRRF...$13.9 M...0.235/0.08...Gold/Inferred: 249,000 Ounces...

***Mineral Mountain Resources Ltd (2010)...V.MMV / MMMM...$17.2 M...0.65/0.165...

***Temex Resources Corp V.TME / TMXRF (2010)... $18.3 M...0.425/0.14...Gold/Indicated: 935,000 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 906,000 Ounces...Silver/Indicated: 2,960,000 Ounces...

***Oremex Silver Inc (July 25, 2011) V.OAG / ORAGF...$19 M...0.38/0.12...Silver/Inferred: 50,000,000 Ounces...

***Xtierra V.XAG / XRESF (2010)...$19.6 M...0.57/0.155...Silver/Proven & Probable: 12,670,000 Ounces...Silver/Indicated: 18,490,000 Ounces...Silver/Inferred: 6,970,000 Ounces...Gold/Proven & Probable 67,763 Ounces...

$20 Million - $100 Million

*Colombia Crest Gold Corp (Aug 27, 2011) V.CLB / ECRTF...$21.4 M...0.395/0.16...

***Malbex Resources (Mar 22, 2011)...V.MBG / MXRSF...$23.8 M...0.55/0.18...Gold/Inferred: 816,000 Ounces...Silver/Inferred: 10,853,000 Ounces...

*Kiska Metals Corp V.KSK / KSKTF (Aug 6, 2011)...$25.8 M...0.94/0.22...Gold/Indicated: 1,370,000 Ounces...Silver/Indicated: 5,200,000 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 2,410,000 Ounces...Silver/Inferred: 11,300,000 Ounces...

***Cream Minerals Ltd (Apr 1, 2011) V.CMA / CRMXF...$25.9 M...0.31/0.135...Silver/Inferred: 41,000,000 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 271,482 Ounces...

***Terraco Gold Corp (Aug 6, 2011)...V.TEN / TCEGF ...$26.6 M...0.40/0.165...Gold/Measured & Indicated: 864,000 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 84,000 Ounces...

***Bayfield Ventures Corp (2010) V.BYV / BYVVF...$29.5 M...1.02/0.41...Gold/Indicated: 2,370,000 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 2,660,000 Ounces...

***Northern Gold Mining Inc (Aug 6, 2011)...V.NGM / NTGMF...$31.9 M...0.60/0.165...Gold/Indicated: 207,200 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 776,540 Ounces…

***Evolving Gold Corp (Aug 7, 2011) T.EVG / EVOGF...$34.7 M...0.86/0.22...

***Niogold Mining Corp (2010) V.NOX / NOXGF...$37.2 M...0.465/0.295...Gold/Indicated: 598,000 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 361,000 Ounces...

***Geologix Explorations Inc (Jan 19, 2012) T.GIX / GXEXF...$38 M...0.64/0.185...Gold/Measured & Indicated: 1,804,000 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 182,000 Ounces...

***Moneta Porcupine Mines Inc (Aug 6, 2011) T.ME / MPUCF...$38.5 M...0.39/0.13...Gold/Indicated: 1,071,000 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 2,069,700 Ounces...

***Mega Precious Metals Inc (Oct 1, 2011) V.MGP / MPRXF...$38.6 M...0.93/0.34...Gold/Measured: 892,791 Ounces...Gold/Indicated: 636,469 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 1,566,117 Ounces...

***Unigold Inc (Jan 19, 2012) V.UGD / UGDIF...$47.9 M...0.48/0.08...

***Pelangio Explorations Inc (Oct 6, 2011) V.PX / PGXPF...$61.9 M...0.76/0.345...

***Riverstone Resources Inc (Oct 4, 2011)...V.RVS / RVREF...$67.6 M...0.86/0.43...Gold/Indicated: 1,773,000 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 959,000 Ounces...

*Rye Patch Gold (2010) V.RPM / RPMGF...$84.3 M...0.84/0.265...Gold/Measured & Indicated: 986,000 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 2,117,000 Ounces...Silver/Measured & Indicated: 9,839,000 Ounces...Silver/Inferred: 30,505,000 Ounces...

$100 Million - $200 Million +

***Carpathian Gold Inc (2010) T.CPN / CPNFF...$194.2 M...0.76/0.34...Gold/Indicated: 3,880,000 Ounces...Gold/Inferred: 4,580,000 Ounces...

Our pennies which doubled or more...since being put on "the list"...& went over $1.00...are in the "trophy category" below!...Also...our pennies which have been bought out by another miner/go over $1.00...will be put in the "trophy category" too!!!...

EMPTY NESTER'S HALL OF FAME (trophy category)

Coral Gold Resources Ltd – V.CLH / CLHRF…$12 M…0.83/0.30
PC Gold Inc – T.PKL / PCGLF…$19 M…1.05/0.20
Silver Bear Resources Inc – T.SBR / SVBRF…$28.6 M…1.40/0.42
Lexam VG Gold – T.LEX / LEXEF…$64.2 M…0.86/0.27
Golden Predator Corp – T.GPD / GPRXF…$77.6 M…1.46/0.51
Revett Minerals Inc – T.RVM / RVM…$131.1 M…6.00/3.22
Belo Sun Mining Corp – V.BSX / VNNHF…$189.3 M…1.52/0.78
Aurcana Corporation – V.AUN / AUNFF…$370.9 M…1.07/0.55
Sandstorm Gold Ltd – V.SSL / SNDXF…$619.6 M…2.02/0.90
Minera Andes – Bought out by US Gold
Trade Winds Ventures Inc – Bought out by Detour Gold
Silvermex - Bought out by First Majestic Silver

My friends...I hope all of you...will do well with your penny stock investments!!!... 

Bag Of Gold

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:19
BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
We are looking for more gold/silver penny miners...

to add to "the list"!...If anyone has any recommendations...ones with$75 million market cap or less...& of course...under $1.00...don't be shy!!!...

Bag Of Gold

maravich44
maravich44's picture
@Bag of Gold

Terraco Gold  TEN.V

Silvermoonwalker
Silvermoonwalker's picture
Hat Tips: 92
Great seeing BoG penny thread here on TFM

... good timing too with US losing AAA credit rating. Thanks, BoG, for all that you do!!

Am looking to pick up more penny miners on bargains in the coming days/weeks.

Ernie Pantusso
Ernie Pantusso's picture
Hat Tips: 397
Please forgive me but ...

BagOfGold wrote:
How to read the..."Index To The Stars"...

All of my (BOG's) stock picks...have 1 star (*) in front...mrgneiss's stock picks...have 2 stars (**) in front...& both of us...are wanting 1000%+ profits from these!...

... what about the picks of both bog and mrgneiss ?

blush

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
Hat Tips: 3440
Good question!  Actually, the

Good question!  Actually, the stars represent the person who found the stock/explorer; we both have reviewed all the picks on there and have both agreed they all have good potential.

Link to our updated penny stock list: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society." Those who control this have the real power.

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Looking for more?

I think the following might meet your criteria:

• Alexandria Minerals  AZX / ALXDF
  • Armistice Resources  AZ / AISCF
  • Bear Lake Gold  BLG / BLGFF
  • Gowest  GWA / GWSAF
  • Moneta Porcupine  ME / MPUCF
  • Northern Gold  NGM / NTGMF
  • Yorbeau Resources  YRB.A / YRBAF

Good Luck!

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

bobby
bobby's picture
Hat Tips: 2892
BagOfGold wrote:to add to

BagOfGold wrote:

to add to "the list"!...If anyone has any recommendations...ones with$75 million market cap or less...& of course...under $1.00...don't be shy!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Okay, I won't be shy. Although, sometimes it seems my efforts result in solitary experience. wink

I'll put three out there:

ERRCF (Encore Renaissance)

http://www.encorerenaissance.com/bonaparte_main.html

their Bonaparte property near Kamloops seems to be where they have concentrated their resources. They have sold off or let lapse most other properties. They are not yet done finalizing the joint venture agreement on this one, and that could be a big threat to the future for them. Should they conclude the agreement, this one looks to have good upside to it. Once concluded we could see production in less than a year. At about three cents today, the fall to zero is not so steep. About 8m Mkt Cap

FVGCF (Fire River)

They are beginning production and getting set for year round operations. about 40m Mkt Cap.

http://www.firerivergold.com/s/Home.asp

And, SGMNF (Sutter Gold Mining

http://www.suttergoldmining.com/s/home.asp

They own 3.5 miles along a reach from the original California Gold Rush region. They have pushed the historical tourist shop out and are verging on the start up of real production. The more I read and discover, the more I speak with their people, the more excited I get.

A domestic USA producer by year end, all permitting done and done to continue exploration all along their holdings (a seven to ten year process, the permitting that is), and the capital necessary to sustain operations. 22m Mkt Cap.

Please don't deride me.

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
What we're looking for

What we're looking for primarily are those companies that are pre - NI 43-101 stage, and have aggressive drill plans to find resources in promising areas, with all the other fundamentals you would expect; or, those companies with aggressive drill plans to prove up large amounts of resources in the inferred category and move them to the indicated category.

Also, we strive to find companies with huge upside potential, but also lower downside potential, so they won't get wiped out in weeks like we just had.  It is easier to find penny stocks with just large upside potential, but why not try and minimize the downside?

http://www.cim.org/committees/cimdefstds_dec11_05.pdf

Link to our updated penny stock list: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society." Those who control this have the real power.

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
Thanks Eric O, we'll take a

Thanks Eric O, we'll take a look at the ones you have recommended.

Turd Ferguson
Turd Ferguson's picture
Hat Tips: 272354
Hello and Welcome!

Just wanted to stop by and formally welcome you guys to TFM.

Though I'm not personally familiar with you work, in reviewing this thread I can tell that you will fit in well here. As you know, our main goal is to warn and prepare as many as possible for the economic calamity coming over the horizon. Your efforts in helping identify miners that need our support should prove invaluable. The hope that we can all make some extra fiat to convert into physical sounds great, too.

Please encourage your friends at the Kitco forums to stop by and check our place out. I think they'll like it. Remind them, however, that this place comes with a caveat: We are here to help each other, not bicker and fight. Petty bullshit arguments detract from the discussion and drive people away. This site is different. We help and encourage. We do not belittle and malign. 

Again, thanks for choosing to be a part of the rapidly growing TFM family!  TF

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
Thanks Bobby! We have

Thanks Bobby!

We have reviewed both Fire River Gold and Sutter.  With Sutter, it sounds like an interesting story, but we are leery of a gold miner that operates in one of the most environmentally restrictive and governmentally regulated jurisdictions in the world - we decided that the potential upside was not enough to compensate for possible issues stemming from being in California.

With Fire River it seems to have issues with it's water table, and it appears management hasn't dealt with the issue forthrightly or competently - and there are so many other attractive explorers that don't have these issues - so we decided not to include it.

Encore - I just looked at it, it looks close to what we're looking for, but we're really trying to focus on companies with near term aggressive drill programs in promising areas, the only one I can see that Encore has is the one in Nevada, they hit some narrow high-grade gold, but you can't build a mine around a 41 meter vein.  Lower grade and very widespread is preferable to high-grade but narrow veins.

Here is an example of some very good, but not amazing drill results from one of our favorites, Malbex:

http://www.malbex.ca/Projects/Del_Carmen/Drill_Results

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Here's one more

You might also take a look at Explor Resources to see what you think.  EXS / EXSFF

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
Wow, what an honor, truly, to

Wow, what an honor, truly, to have Turd notice our thread!  Thanks for the welcome, Turd!

That is one of the many great things about this site, you can have a great discussion and not worry about being sworn at, belittled, insulted - not to mention the wealth of information, philosophies and opinions found on here; it is a great community!

Both BoG and I were doing this analysis already independently, and decided to share with people because we hated to see so many novice investors get burned by the pump and dumpers in the penny stock sector.

Good luck to everyone!

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
We recently looked at Explor

We recently looked at Explor and decided not to add it to the list but I forget why, I'll have to check with BoG and see if she can remember.  Congrats on your 1000th post!

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Turd & All!!...

Thank You so much...for the wonderful welcome!...mrgneiss & I...firmly abide & agree...with the caveat!!!...

caveat: We are here to help each other, not bicker and fight. Petty bullshit arguments detract from the discussion and drive people away. This site is different. We help and encourage. We do not belittle and malign.

Also...we intend to encouraage our members over at Kitco...to frequent TF Metals...as knowledge...strength...& support...are not necessarily all about making profits...but about surviving!...Intrinsically...we all have the "key"!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
mrgneiss wrote: Congrats on

mrgneiss wrote:

Congrats on your 1000th post!

Thanks guys!  I'm now a "Sourdough"!  Whoo Hooooooo! yes

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
mrgneiss...

Yes!...Scottj...had recommended Explor...& we did not add Explor to "the list" because...as you had pointed out...word for word...

"It seems a bit overvalued. They are in a promising geological area with Lake Shore Gold's West Timmins property next door, and what they have drilled so far is okay, but in terms of drill results it's closer to what Alto has drilled rather than what Malbex has drilled, so I think the market cap should reflect that, so at this point I woudn't put it on the list, but if the market cap dropped below $20 million I would reconsider at that point".

Thanks So Much!!!...

Bag Of Gold

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
Terraco Gold Corp

BoG and I have looked at Terraco Gold Corp and decided it meets our criteria and will add it to the list, thanks to Maravich44!

Remember, to see an updated list, click the link to the Kitco thread at the bottom of BoG's first post.

bobby
bobby's picture
Hat Tips: 2892
mrgneiss wrote: With Sutter,

mrgneiss wrote:

With Sutter, it sounds like an interesting story, but we are leery of a gold miner that operates in one of the most environmentally restrictive and governmentally regulated jurisdictions in the world - we decided that the potential upside was not enough to compensate for possible issues stemming from being in California.

In a long conversation with Inv Rel person, it was discovered that ALL permits were done and done for ALL their properties, along the entire stretch of contiguous land.

And while it has delivered a lot of gold for a long time, the explorations are very old and new technology is starting to prove even greater potential at greater depths.

thanks for the comeback on these!

Encore is a total crap shoot of course, but they are extremely close to proving some very substantial gettable stuff.  Here'shoping!

mrgneiss
mrgneiss's picture
Gold and Silver

I just wanted to add one little point - that is we have also included some primary silver explorers in our picks even though this is the gold miners thread, we didn't want to start two threads in the silver and gold miners section each, so we decided to just have one here in the gold section, because the majority of the explorers are looking for gold.  But many have both gold and silver, and as I mentioned a few are primary silver explorers.  We would definitely like to hear about more of those, there are very few out there, whereas there are thousands of gold explorers.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Bag Of Gold's Penny Stock Arcade & Emporium..."